Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly move on these threads are using up space....... would I get rid of Jags if I could ???? Yep probably....... do I own some ??? absolutely !!!!!!!!

nothing like a good jag bashing .... some of you need to move on and realise regardless of how many threads you put up , no matter how many times you remind people of the many fictional variables that may occur the snakes are here to stay ......

any responsible person with half a brain would not let a $1500-2500 snake get out or go missing in the first place !

I would really like to nominate this for the biggest "BS" post of the week , a basic understanding of the morph wouldn't go a stray or diseases for that matter

nothing like a good jag bashing .... some of you need to move on and realise regardless of how many threads you put up , no matter how many times you remind people of the many fictional variables that may occur the snakes are here to stay ......

any responsible person with half a brain would not let a $1500-2500 snake get out or go missing in the first place !

I would really like to nominate this for the biggest "BS" post of the week , a basic understanding of the morph wouldn't go a stray or diseases for that matter

This from somebody that has actually had first hand experience with Neuro in Jags! I love how you lot of Jag haters try to make us out like the bad guys! It really is amusing how you use your knowledge attained from forums to try and bash real science into the ground.

this thread had run its cause at the end of 4 pages. another 2 pages and nothing else has come up to answer the original question of the thread except for personal attacks. time this thread was locked

winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back