Holidays soon !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should be PM or is that President of the AUS ?

lol, I don't think that would be a good idea! I'm too outspoken and honest to be a politician. We need someone who will pretend that they have beliefs which are good on the surface but actually harm people in the long term, while covering up any real thoughts they may have. I probably wouldn't be corrupt enough either. :cry:

What about Jimmy ?

:shock: are you saying he is a mindless sellout who would be corrupt while suppressing any urge he might have to say anything he actually thinks is true??? :shock:

If you paid him enough !

Hey jimmy, how much would we have to pay you in order for you to lose any ability to be respected by others or yourself and to have most of the country hate you? Keep in mind that while you are living like this you'll also have to live with the fact that you knowingly ignored real issues in favour of taking action which looked good on the surface, which was paradoxical because everyone hated you anyway, the only affect was that you were able to lessen the hatred towards yourself to a level slightly below that of the other guy so that you could stay in the situation for another term.

;) ;)

I know I'd never want to be PM!!

It's a shame that the best way to run the country isn't going to be popular, and the guy has to get in by popular vote. If the PM did a good job he'd be bitterly hated. I honestly wouldn't want to be PM for all the money in the world.

Nice pics Mick, looks like the kids enjoyed it too! what a fantastic experience, cant wait to do it myself, sea turtles are wonderful. Thanks for sharing! :)

Hey jimmy, how much would we have to pay you in order for you to lose any ability to be respected by others or yourself and to have most of the country hate you? Keep in mind that while you are living like this you'll also have to live with the fact that you knowingly ignored real issues in favour of taking action which looked good on the surface, which was paradoxical because everyone hated you anyway, the only affect was that you were able to lessen the hatred towards yourself to a level slightly below that of the other guy so that you could stay in the situation for another term.

If you are going to be PM, will you please go on Rove Live!!!

So who in melbourne is gonna hook me up for a night while im down there????

I'll bring beer!!

Re: RE: Holidays soon !

dobermanmick said:
What exactly are you employed as Bry is it a Lab assistant ?

yup but the title of my possiyion is scientific officer
lol
but it sounds too serious so i call myself lab rat ;)

Sdaji said:
I know I'd never want to be PM!!
nah i wouldn't want to be a private msg either ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back