Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Reaction score
*zips up flameSuit * :p

post pics of some hybrids... jags ,carpondro and other freaks also jungle x bredli ,coma ,
iv also herd of a water python cross ,would be interesting to see this,
don't worry there just pics ,hopefully all pics are from overseas.

please note* i would never own a hybrid or breed one.

cheers :)

some pics to start us off ...

Attachments

• Hybrid2.jpg
    Hybrid2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Hybrid3.jpg
    Hybrid3.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 248
  • hybrid4.jpg
    hybrid4.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 260
I wanna see some pics of some 'Jagpondro's'...

They have to be the wildest looking hybrid i have ever layed eyes on!

Or just go to a hybrid forum there are plenty of forums with idiots in them out there

well most hybrids ..water python x ..ect are impossible to find ..someone might have some pics on ther comp :)

blue carpondro

blue carpondro :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BlueCarpondro[1].jpg
    BlueCarpondro[1].jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 377
haha aggred they all look terrible i hate them. they look like ther in pain ..

you know what i mean ??

pfttt hybrid pic thread :lol:

btw Cam nice colours on that specimen

Last edited:
just found these cool guys

diamond x bredli

i like them.... :)

Attachments

• DSCF8543.jpg
    DSCF8543.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 259
  • DSCF8552.jpg
    DSCF8552.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 252
Smokey.....i thought it was spelt 'college' ?? unless your implying your a trainee collage artist ?

Sorry for not posting hybrid pics....but done that before & all the kids start to come in & throw toys around...crying like little babies....blah blah not pure....blah blah its ugly...etc etc....they just cant accept the fact that not everyone likes the same thing & really you should like the same things they do.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity...
Is their any difference in cross breeding snakes then their is cross breading cats, dogs etc?
Is their any scientific reason you cant , or just that people shouldnt play god? morals etc..
I wouldn't cross breed, i think they are fine as they are. I do not condone the practice

Last edited:
Domestic dogs (and cats) are all the one species so you can't really compare crossbreeding. It would be more like, crossing a dog with a dingo, or a dog with a wolf etc. A German Shepherd x Golden Retirever isnt a hybrid.

:rolleyes: Give the stupid hybrid hate a rest. Really, no one gives a rats backside.

Yes, untouchables, there is a difference. Not to sure on cats, but dogs are all one species, whereas snakes are not (thus, you technically can't cross them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back