Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us here has the desease once you have 20-30 pythons like some It gets very exspensive to place them all In big enclosers and this Is why we stack them on top of each other Its a space limit thing there are several places you can buy big custom built enclosers that look very good

Ha its a very bad hobby always wanting more, I got a cream from the doc stopped my snake addiction 40+ now 3, Side affects Geckos now and well lets say a few more of those than snakes.:)

My disease has been curbed a bit with the recent acquisition of a three-month-old beardie, who I'm having trouble getting used to looking after. S/he's a little more intensive than my snake! Once I have the routine down pat, I reckon my immune system will weaken once again...

Hahaha seems like there is a few out there :p

Its certainly not the same disease I have...............Wanna trade ;)

Hahaha thanks for the offer Beard but unfortunately I will pass this time :D haha

I completely agree tho, different ages, types and enclosures etc all make it exciting. I only have the 3 pythons and they are def an age group apart. I still want the Woma's and I will stop there I believe!

Maybe when i am older and settled into this abyss we call like I will fork the money out and get one of those beautifully custom made massive enclosures and get a GTP or two...but thats a good decade down the track :p

Hmmmmmmmm On another note Fed my babies on Friday night, All happy and full, However the recent drop in Temperature is noticeable. Going to buy more heat mats this avo :)

YAY! A reason to buy more reptile products :p If you have a pet look after them properly I say, so any reason to buy stuff is a good reason ;)

Stimylove I'm beating you just a tad. In 6 months I have bought 2 Stimys, 1 SWCP, 1 turtle, 5 frogs and 2 geckos. I'll be getting another Stimy end of May and a male SWCP end of June, it's the biggest addiction that I don't see stopping soon.

724b0ad2-09a3-c94f.jpg

The pic is of my front Loungeroom where we have our enclosures besides turtle who is in the garage :)

i only got my license last year in august when i also got my first snake a childrens python. i now have 5 and plan on getting 3 more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back