Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boynsnake2.jpg

The above one isn't mine, but the one below was my beautiful Stella.
0052.jpg

[video=youtube_share;W22jSWXIFeQ]http://youtu.be/W22jSWXIFeQ[/video]

Both the video and photo are not taken by me and most would have seen the picture but I thought I'd throw it up anywayz.

Attachments

• large olive python.jpg
    large olive python.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 372
LOVE that little doggie's expression! Bet she thinks she's lunch :lol:

I recon that dog was hiding in there and only just popped it's head up after the snake had cruised by. The dog would hardly even touch the sides

I recon that dog was hiding in there and only just popped it's head up after the snake had cruised by. The dog would hardly even touch the sides

That's Howard the terrier in the pic with my daughter .He is pretty good around the snakes .They don't bother him and he knows to steer clear of the bigger ones when they are out .

What he couldn't just push the door bell? :lol::lol:

What you can't see in the pic is the cat .She was just out of sight of the camera .The Olive likes the cat and she actively hunts the cat down when she(snake) is out .The reason she is on the screen door is she couldn't work out why the cat was so close but she couldn't get it even though she could see it ..

Some new pics of my son(Jamesjr) with a male olive.

Attachments

• olive...jpg
    olive...jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 446
  • olive.jpg
    olive.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 462
awsome shot wayne, most kids would run for there lives.

Thanks mate, he loves the snakes, but even though that is a big placid olive, i still wont let him near the bitey end

blakehose- haven't measured him for many years, last time i did he was 3.6m and a touch under 14kg, but i have weighed him a few months ago and he was just under 18kgs. I will get him out on the weekend and get a accurate measurement, but id say between 3.7-3.8m.

Last edited:
Dont mean to sound rude but you have HUGE hands to make a 1000ft snake look that small

Thanks mate, he loves the snakes, but even though that is a big placid olive, i still wont let him near the bitey end

blakehouse- haven't measured him for many years, last time i did he was 3.6m and a touch under 14kg, but i have weighed him a few months ago and he was just under 18kgs. I will get him out on the weekend and get a accurate measurement, but id say between 3.7-3.8m.

That's awesome, I absolutely love the big olives. The young fella looks wrapped too, ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back