Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0655-1.jpg

A favourite of mine... Me and hubby on wedding day (Nov 2010)

IMG_6224.jpg

meadder.jpg

This is me. And the lovely little fella on the end of the hooks is a death adder I was helping release. Had to get a photo with him, of course.

I thought I would upload a few. But a few turned into a few more.....

Snake Catching.jpg
Troy and I.jpg
Crazy eyes.jpg
When I was young.jpg
Kim and I.jpg
Me.jpg
Mememe.jpg
Michelle Bridges and myself.jpg
Old.jpg
Photoshoot.jpg
Mikey and Me.jpg

Not all of them are THAT recent. The one where I am wearing a mask was from my 21st a couple of weeks ago. Michelle Bridges is one of my idols, I love her. The lovey dovey one is another member on this site and there has been some lovey dovey stuff happening lately on APS so I thought it would be cool ;)

Good thread even though it has already been made.... it's ahundredsomething pages long! Look forward to seeing some more faces :D Cheers.

I like these threads. Lets you see if your imagined picture of people is anything like the real thing

attachment.php

attachment.php

A few photos of my partner Bron and I over the years. An oldie of me after a big night at 16. A photo of my father and I before we climbed Mt Kinabalu in Borneo and a photo of me with my Bredli Olli, named after a huge Olive Python I saw at Glendambo when we went around Australia about 15 years ago.

Regards,

Tom

Attachments

• IMG_0395.jpg
    IMG_0395.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 275
  • Tom and Bron Shots 023.jpg
    Tom and Bron Shots 023.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 273
  • dad and i mt kinabalu.jpg
    dad and i mt kinabalu.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 254