Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
original.jpg

thought i might add! some old and new :)

Attachments

• gangster lol.JPG
    gangster lol.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 201
  • US!.JPG
    US!.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 239
  • take away jelly shots.JPG
    take away jelly shots.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 255
  • me and coby.JPG
    me and coby.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 211
a few years old. I'd just paddled about 10km on a kayak and was about to paddle back

Well this is a CT pic of my skull. You should be able to work out what I look like from it. (notice the 4 titanium plates my head exploded lol)
7a6c3e67-1438-a5ca.jpg

Creepy.... o_o

Creepy but cool in a way. Here is another couple. Yer had a random blood clot between my brain and skull in 2003. I will give everyone a tip, don't let a neurosurgeon give you a hair cut lol.

7a6c3e67-153a-8dda.jpg
7a6c3e67-1563-f1ca.jpg

Nice horse Miss2
thank you, quite a long story with my boy coby but i had to have him pts in jan :( that was when i had finaly worked up the courage to say good bye :(

Creepy but cool in a way. Here is another couple. Yer had a random blood clot between my brain and skull in 2003. I will give everyone a tip, don't let a neurosurgeon give you a hair cut lol.

7a6c3e67-153a-8dda.jpg
7a6c3e67-1563-f1ca.jpg

Looks like you've got little penis' on your skull :)

Hey all , this is me with Josh Brookes (Brooksey) at the british superbikes this year at Croft circuit ! you guys should love this him been Aussie!...i know i did lolol !!
....oh and that will be me lol *swoon* heh!

DSC_0300.jpg

and this is my bikey i ride ....

DSC_0819.jpg

:)

Hey all , this is me with Josh Brookes (Brooksey) at the british superbikes this year at Croft circuit ! you guys should love this him been Aussie!...i know i did lolol !!
....oh and that will be me lol *swoon* heh!

DSC_0300.jpg

and this is my bikey i ride ....

DSC_0819.jpg

:)

Nice template for a fighter there.....Bin the plastic:lol:

Streetfighters...............Modified naked sportbikes:D
Bin the plastic...............Take the fairings off and add custom parts to the bike:D

Added a pic of a mates bike (the white one) its a GSX-R 7-11 (750 with an 1100 swap)

He wants you to ride it naked.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, well spotted sir

Last edited:
or does that make him a D/head? :lol: (sorry abnrmal91 :oops: but I just couldn't help myself!)
Lol I have been called alot worse. I am a tradey that is just a polite greeting when I get to work.

This is me and the 1st snake I ever bought. His name is Morpheous he's a 4.5 year old Diamond. Only tagged me once and it was my fault, he's a massive sook and currently in with my 9ft 12kg Diamond girl Lucy, I'm hoping they get it on, bigtime :)

That's Morpheous in my Avatar when he was 6 months old :)

Attachments

• scotty Morph.jpg
    scotty Morph.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 254
It's good to see some more crazy people like me signing up all over the world Lately and the not so new. :twisted:

Streetfighters...............Modified naked sportbikes:D
Bin the plastic...............Take the fairings off and add custom parts to the bike:D

Added a pic of a mates bike (the white one) its a GSX-R 7-11 (750 with an 1100 swap)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, well spotted sir

Ah yea with you now lol !
Not much left of our biking season :( its started to turn cold and crappy ...peeing down as i type lol, reckon i should move to Austrailia haha

This is me and the 1st snake I ever bought. His name is Morpheous he's a 4.5 year old Diamond. Only tagged me once and it was my fault, he's a massive sook and currently in with my 9ft 12kg Diamond girl Lucy, I'm hoping they get it on, bigtime :)

That's Morpheous in my Avatar when he was 6 months old :)

Absolutley love diamonds and they look so much better in the flesh, the guy who i bought my coastal jag off had some babies for sale but i didnt have the cash for one :( next year for sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back