Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute, my girls are the same, ask me to get the dragons and coastal hatchie out nearly every day

Miss Mosher: Mine were surface bar's :)

Dug up this picture that kind of shows the dermals I had, but on both sides. Ignore the bruising, that's what heat and makeup does haha
PB200920.jpg

Hi guys!
I haven't gotten any decent pictures of me with Floyd yet, I'll get one eventually.. For now you can just have this:

attachment.php

Renae x

_*__EDIT__*_

Damnit, it works for me... How do you guys make the picture show up it's actual size (and actually load)?

Last edited:
u4e6e7an.jpg

Just hanging out with Barbra, she likes to help me do my rounds.. Cause she gets to eat the scraps.

egy5u9uq.jpg

And this is Karen, I really really like her :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barbra is ADORABLE! She looks so happy...

My best friend and I, I'm on the left.
2yuexr4.jpg

This time us cosplaying at Supanova, I'm now on the right :p
j9uasg.jpg

@SARAHSCALES, what is cosplaying?? yeah she is a very happy girl. even in shed.

Ok... Take #2 :? won't let me put the picture in so it shows up as it's actual size.. If anyone could let me in on that little secret, that'd be awesome.

lulz.png

Renae x

@SARAHSCALES, what is cosplaying?? yeah she is a very happy girl. even in shed.

Cosplaying is creating an outfit (i.e sewing, papermache, metal work) that most accurately reflects the image of a character from popular culture. For example, anime, video games, science fiction, comics etc etc etc.

EG My friend and I as Mario and Princess Peach from Super Mario Smash Brothers Brawl (it's a game, haha.)
205sggw.jpg

Cosplaying is creating an outfit (i.e sewing, papermache, metal work) that most accurately reflects the image of a character from popular culture. For example, anime, video games, science fiction, comics etc etc etc.

EG My friend and I as Mario and Princess Peach from Super Mario Smash Brothers Brawl (it's a game, haha.)
205sggw.jpg
ah thats awesome, you guys look great. is that a domuken to the left too?? lol

Ah alright, thanks robby, I'll delete the second attempt

x

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, apparently I won't delete the second attempt! Am I completely blind, or is there no way to remove a post? lol

x

No need to delete it. I was just letting you know you did it right the first time. :)

Oh, & Sarah - What year did you go as Peach ? My boy had a pic with a Princess Peach one year, I think it was 2010.

Okay, apparently I won't delete the second attempt! Am I completely blind, or is there no way to remove a post? lol

You can edit it out, but can't delete the post. Just leave it there, at least Cathy might be able to see it now.

No need to delete it. I was just letting you know you did it right the first time. :)

Oh, & Sarah - What year did you go as Peach ? My boy had a pic with a Princess Peach one year, I think it was 2010.

You can edit it out, but can't delete the post. Just leave it there, at least Cathy might be able to see it now.

Haha I went as Peach in 2010! How funny is that!

LOL. Were you carrying a (green ?) Toad plush toy with you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back