Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another thread like this made a couple of days ago, the thread was started by sharky1o5 i think, i cant remember exactly what the threads name was tho so nope ur not trippin lol Its disappeared anywho (well i cant find it) so we'll just continue with this thread :)

It hasn't disappeared - it has been merged into this one. Although I wasn't the one who did the merge, I do endorse the action - I see little point in having two active threads with the same content.

It hasn't disappeared - it has been merged into this one. Although I wasn't the one who did the merge, I do endorse the action - I see little point in having two active threads with the same content.

Ohh so thats why i saw bits and peices that i recognised from that thread...makes sense. :)

Gorgeous Bredli Wama1. My little boy is very similar looking.
Bredli belongs to Damiieen

- - - Updated - - -

Gorgeous Bredli Wama1. My little boy is very similar looking.
This is my fella... Apari
006_zps35924a2f.jpg

me at legian with a monkey cant find other pic where it tries to chase me on a leash and recent trip up to sunshine coast for a wedding

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

• IMG_0479.JPG
    IMG_0479.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 220
  • P1010255.jpg
    P1010255.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:
lol heres a pic of me awhile ago aha guess which one is me;)

which one is me.jpg

I like these threads. Lets you see if your imagined picture of people is anything like the real thing

attachment.php

Beautiful Diamond, Sax, do you have a recent pic ?

Unfortunately I don't have that animal any more sorry. She was a very pretty girl though. I didn't actually realise how pretty until I came on here and started seeing pics of others haha

Back on topic on course. Apologies about the grass, GSDs are very effective lawnmowers
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back