Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ryanharvey1993 said:
ok, well I am sorry for guessing, your an expert so why dont you shed some light on what it is
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't know what it is, that's why I didn't say anything about it ;)

Giving the wrong identification can and will misinform the person who asked the question.

1st pic: Diamond Pythons (Morelia spilota spilota)
and 2nd pic Is (imo): Collared Whipsnake (Demansia torquata)

The reason for me believing it's a Collared whipsnake is because of the red belly, but collard's typically have darker colours on their backs, so I'm just guessing that it may be a dark specimen? btw. I have NO IDEA where Airies beach is, so, if it isnt where Collards are found...oops:D

Airlie Beach is in mid QLD - it is the access point for those sailing to the Whitsunday Islands (it's a tiny one strip town).

Airlie Beach is in mid QLD - it is the access point for those sailing to the Whitsunday Islands (it's a tiny one strip town).

In that case, I may be right:shock: Bahha. Im shocked, but that is in the centre of Collard's habitat. I still may not be right- But it's leading me towards that conclusion:D

Gorgeous mountain slug monster. And a Whip snake.:):? Airlie beach is the bollox. Especially the Irish pub.:lol:

Was hoping I might see a diamond when I was in Jervis Bay earlier in the week. Unfortunately I lucked out but at least when I was in Cairns I managed to see a jungle carpet, a brown snake, a spotted python and a juvenile scrubby - so not all bad.

nah thats how they talk in NZ:lol:

Some fush and chups ey bro?

Yea bro keen as aye, hold up ill just grab my jandles, and a beer for the road out of the chilly bin. What shall we get, SIX bucks of chips?

(in nz, we buy chips buy by how much money you have, if you have $1.20, it will fill you up, all the kiwi's should know what im talking about:D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back