Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

squishi

Reaction score
If you had $3300 plus a little extra left over what would you buy? or would you just sit on the money?

i have that much left over... just not buying more reps right now! i have realised lately id rather have just a small collection to focus on then rather a massive collection

if u want to buy something, go buy some central netted dragons, there one of my fav reps i LOVE having them :) (or if ur after a snake go get a nice bubby woma there such cuteys)

i was thinking of a rough scaled i actually don't know anyone who ownes one of those found one on a site for $2600

i was mainly thinking reptile but hey i am up to here what people would do

If i were you I would spend it on some new enclosure;):D

But If it was me I would buy a pair Whealt belt stimmis and use the rest to pay the bills .

get some amyae, theyre incredible little critters,..i love em to bits! :p

You got quite the collection ^_^ If I was you.. roughies / GTP

orrr

Get some new vivariums like custom made so they all match in with the furniture

i have already actually lined up someone to build me a custom full wall enclosure out of some different money

I'd put it towards a deposit on a house. If I owned one already then I guess I'd buy some furniture....or save the money....

cabinet won't be done for a while i haven't put a rush on it cause my biggest snake is only 1.3m and with buying a house i am planning on buying my partners parents house when they retire 5 - 10 years time we are currently living in their granny flat under the house

Wow hey, that place has always struck me as the type of house you'd want to retire TO and not one that you'd want to leave.

If i was you, i would spend maybe $1000 on a rep and/or enclosure if you dont have one, and sit on the rest.
With todays economic situation, its a good idea to have a little stashed away ;)

Hate to be a party pooper, but its time to get responsible and think ahead, as nice as a roughy would be ;)
Today they announced electricity to go up another 20% :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back