Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Tasmanians be able to import Australian reptiles?

• YES can import

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • NO no iports

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so any ideas of what can be imported with no wild breeding???????
id say most desert herps, things like beardies, death adders, stimsons..... maybe some of the queensland locals, probably most off the carpets, exept MD's which would probably survive

MD's would only survive (maybe), because the climate is sorta similar here in vic, and they are from here,
it does get hotter here, but i think they would adapt

id say most desert herps, things like beardies, death adders, stimsons..... maybe some of the queensland locals, probably most off the carpets, exept MD's which would probably survive

MD's would only survive (maybe), because the climate is sorta similar here in vic, and they are from here,
it does get hotter here, but i think they would adapt

If you get your temps right in your enclosure, it doesnt matter where you live all your reptiles will survive

yeah thanks for that info that is good cause i love beardies and stimsons so good news :)

If you get your temps right in your enclosure, it doesnt matter where you live all your reptiles will survive
dude, he's saying if they escape, would they survive

yeh mate, the humidity alone in tassie would kill most desert herps, then add the cold, and thats a definate herp killer

best not let them escape, if you manage to get them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back