Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And in the middle of this pic. Top python is from Bob, bottom python standard Mac.

re Indicus

Heres my female from bigguy bono :)

I bought a pair of Indicus Blonde macs about 4 months ago - so far one hasnt lightened at all and looks like a normal brown Mac and the female is only slightly lighter than normal muddy brown.

That's a big surprise, it is very hard to say what they will turn out like. Mine are very different to the way they looked when
I got them.

Thats a shame Steve, goes to show you carnt always get it right.......your only had them two and bit months; give them some time, you maybe supprised how they colour up.....put some pic's up if you get a chance.
Here's a picture of the mother of yours Boa; the father is in full shed mode; i'll get decent pic's of him soon.......

Here's the grandmother of the platinum line; mated with the same father as yours Boa to produce the mother; that produced this seasons platinums.....

Ive seen spotteds like that platinum at townsville, doubt they are hybrids there.

Looking great Tremain, i remember old Browny telling me about those platinum blondes a few years back.
Might have to get a couple off you one day :wink:

heres one of my girls who is currently being mated:

Snakes227.jpg

Everytime I think I have enough snakes another one comes along...

Damn you all!

very small spots for a maccie, but i like........... want to sell it?

cheers,
steve...........

bummer...............

i'm glad to see you did the right thing and let it go..........

cheers,
steve.

He didn't say that Steve. :wink: Just joking. :lol:

steve6610 said:
i'm glad to see you did the right thing and let it go..........

cheers,
steve.

pmsl.........

sorry if i misunderstood you pike1, pmsl...........

if you did keep it i'd still be interested in buying it, just don't tell anybody
and we can keep it between us, lol,

please insert heaps of smilies here...................... just joking pike1,
still think it's a great mac..........

cheers,
steve.........

Pike1 that's a great looking mac...i don't realli like macs but if i was to get one it would def be a platinum or something like the one you caught ......that's great!

Indicus do you think this could be one of your blondes? I bought it as an adult advertised as a standard Mac :roll: . The more I look at the pics in this thread the more its looking like a blonde from your line. Especially the pics you posted on page 6 of the mother to Boa's blonde and the grandmother of your platinum line. Any feed back from you would be much appreciated :D .

This is him in the top right of the first photo and in the middle of the second pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back