Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Indicus or Bigguy (or someone else) summarise the locality of these pythons then? The locality seems unclear to me.

took the trip out to bobs today and saw his blonds and they are awesome. so much better in real life than any photo of them. for those of you who havent seen them in the flesh yet id advise you to. you wont regret it. thanks again bob for showing me around and giving me a few pointers you really know your stuff.

I agree Pike1, a very nice looking Mac.....I've been told of some stunning animals from that have originated from Townsville.
Looking great Dunga; please send us some pic's of the juv's she produces......what a stunner!!!
Great looker their to Zulu; got to be happy with that.....
Hi Bono.....Thanks for the pic's mate. The animal which your asking about; is not unlike examples found on the Atherton Tablelands.......
I doubt it's one of our line; however it's possible ; as i parted with a couple a few years ago as trade for some juv lacies.....
Either way to get it as a standard mac; what a pick up.....

Hi Orsm...... To keep it simple, blondes seem to be more alike each other inregards to colour and pattern on the coast; from Cairns and further north;
some ugly, some stunning, but generally speaking share the same traits. The further you go west, up the great divide and onto the tablelands they
can vary considerably.....both in pattern colour and traits. With the western water sheds like the Mitchell river etc flowing in from the north west some areas have mac's that seem to share common traits with simpsoni. To complicate the matter, some appear all mac, part mac, definate simpsoni.....however drive 10k's down the road and all you'll see is a cracker blonde. Even though i agree with Bob in part where blonde's occur, i dont share the same view on 'what classifies as a blonde'
It's easy to say a blonde's got yellow sides.....however only with scale counts and more importantly some DNA tests in the near future, we'll have a better understanding on what really classifies as a blonde and where they really range......

Whoops :D Dam that quote button :evil: Ment to just thank Indicus :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back