Is it a good idea to put 2 different snakes together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
next thing you know you Kodie will be keeping crocodiles and chickens together, or snakes and birds together, maybe even goats and wolves together...

Stuff him let him do what wants up the temp then your olive will eat a meal fit for a king lol

i'll let you know if they eat one another cause i know that's all you wanna see just so you can say "TOLD YA SO...."

well that's good to know. they are happy together.... and who ever said this "obviously u dont have enough heat on them duhhh they are curled up wiv each other because they are cold"..... they don't need heat where i live... parts of their cages are exposed to the sun during the day.... and so what if they're curled together cause it's cold.... it's winter up here, they have logs and stuff to go into but they don't.... they choose to be together...

arrrgggghhhh i give up. nothing worse than a know it all kid... good luck to you and your snakes... hopefully someone will be stupid enough to give you a EB to care for.

hahaha lol i find this sad for the carpet python but so funny how u think they are happy togeter i wish i was there to se your face when u realise there is only one snake in the tank

my olive is about 30-40cm smaller and about half as fat..... so he ain't gonna be eating the coastal...

i'll let you know if they eat one another cause i know that's all you wanna see just so you can say "TOLD YA SO...."

no, everyone wants to stop that from happening. we may dislike you, but your snakes we love... now its time fotr you to get back on your tricycle, and back to preschool child.

it's not gonna happen, i'll give you all $1000 if it happens ok...

mate there is a thing called ''growing'' and the olive is going to grow if it eats of course because u dont have enough heat post up some pics of them together so we can se how ''happy'' they are

mate there is a thing called ''growing'' and the olive is going to grow if it eats of course because u dont have enough heat post up some pics of them together so we can se how ''happy'' they are
really.... i didn't know that when you feed snakes they grow..... you learn something new everyday...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i'll post some more pics later to show you the size difference so you can understand why i'm saying they wont eat each other...

it's not gonna happen, i'll give you all $1000 if it happens ok...
hahaha that made me laugh , do you even have a $1000 your still a kid , and i understand some kids might have large amounts of $$ from an inheritance or something but they don't have access to it usually until their about 18 , i went through the process myself

you shouldn't bet large amounts of money on a bet that you will very likely loose

really.... i didn't know that when you feed snakes they grow..... you learn something new everyday...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: i'll post some more pics later to show you the size difference so you can understand why i'm saying they wont eat each other...
ok then lets change it around then , the coastal is going to eat the olive , oh wait thats right i remember one of your earlier posts you said that it wouldnt because its only been fed frozen mice and we all know that a snake fed on frozen mice becomes totally incapable of eating another snake

well that's good to know. they are happy together.... and who ever said this "obviously u dont have enough heat on them duhhh they are curled up wiv each other because they are cold"..... they don't need heat where i live... parts of their cages are exposed to the sun during the day.... and so what if they're curled together cause it's cold.... it's winter up here, they have logs and stuff to go into but they don't.... they choose to be together...

Um, pretty sure its winter everywhere. What state you from, does it get very cold? Because I know in Vic it would be too cold without heat and they would brumate. Perhaps thats why the Olive hasnt been eating.

Um, pretty sure its winter everywhere. What state you from, does it get very cold? Because I know in Vic it would be too cold without heat and they would brumate. Perhaps thats why the Olive hasnt been eating.

the olive is WC and they have quolls so guessing north Australia somewhere...

Ok how about if either of the snakes gets harmed in any way we will see if kodie and the lions at the zoo can co exist? I think its a fair trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back