Is it a good idea to put 2 different snakes together?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
they are happy it's just ollie hasn't been eating for 4 weeks now... might just be the cold weather... but i don't know...

Haha u dont know? Gee thats interesting aparently u didnt know about keeping them together either but within a few minutes u were a expert in snake happiness..

they are happy it's just ollie hasn't been eating for 4 weeks now... might just be the cold weather... but i don't know...

Perhaps he has just gone off Maccas..... Maybe try him on KFC ?

haha just so you sooks stop getting mad the snake are separated for now. just to see if ollie will eat again....
he must of put the crack pipe down and came to his senses , good on you kodie now just try not to relapse

because he's trying to make room for the carpet. you're a dumb phuck mate.

i can't believe it's illegal for people to own exotics and take care of them properly, yet no one will come to this retard's house and confiscate his animals that he is ultimately killing.

Hang on every one of course they will not each other.. as u can see from the photo one is not stretched out laying still next to other one measuring if it will fit. i once new this women whose second cousins dogs uncle had a snake in his bed and it laid straight out and the vet said it was measuring him up as a meal.. this is not happening here so you all owe him an apology:lol::lol:

cool story bro..... I don't care what you think, the snakes are happy....if they don't like each other they can move to other cage if they're not happy together. But this morning i went down to check on them....both curled up next to each other.... Just because they're different species and people say they shouldn't be together doesn't mean they don't like it. I've had my olive for about 12months now and the coastal i've had for about 3 months... I know my snakes better than anyone else does so don't tell me whats right and whats wrong or whats best for them.... I know whats best for them ok!

then why post the original question!!??

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why you posted this thread? You already had the snakes in the same enclosure when u first posted this and u have no interest in other peoples opinions, which is what you were asking for? Did you want a medal or something for "helping" an "injured" animal?

Go and release the poor snake. I'm sure he will be fine to hunt with 1 eye

And if he happens to die in the wild, this is how things work.

hahah they seem happy. lol. obviously u dont have enough heat on them duhhh they are curled up wiv each other because they are cold s>>>> and thats also why the olive wont eat but u know im not tryin to help u because u know your snakes better than everyone else but we may not know your snakes but we know the species and who would give u a licence u need to let that poor olive go it will be better of in the wild

I don't understand why you posted this thread? You already had the snakes in the same enclosure when u first posted this and u have no interest in other peoples opinions, which is what you were asking for? Did you want a medal or something for "helping" an "injured" animal?
ive been thinking about why he bothered with this post , im thinking that he didn't really want opinions on whether its a good idea at all ,

i think he was expecting every one on aps to be like " omg ive never seen an olive and a carpet together , your the best reptile keeper in the world teach me your ways please kodie i am begging you , you are are a better herpetologist than Gavin bedford himself and you proved that by keeping an olive and carpet in the same enclosure " that is the reply that i think he thought he would get , instead he got told how stupid it is to do it

ive been thinking about why he bothered with this post , im thinking that he didn't really want opinions on whether its a good idea at all ,

i think he was expecting every one on aps to be like " omg ive never seen an olive and a carpet together , your the best reptile keeper in the world teach me your ways please kodie i am begging you , you are are a better herpetologist than Gavin bedford himself and you proved that by keeping an olive and carpet in the same enclosure " that is the reply that i think he thought he would get , instead he got told how stupid it is to do it
that made me laugh really hard, i was not expecting what you think. i was just wondering what people thought of it. and now i know what people think of it lol. the reason i posted it was because alot of people have never really seen to speices cooperate together....

that made me laugh really hard, i was not expecting what you think. i was just wondering what people thought of it. and now i know what people think of it lol. the reason i posted it was because alot of people have never really seen to speices cooperate together....

thats because it SHOULDNT BE DONE!!!!

thats because it SHOULDNT BE DONE!!!!
well that's good to know. they are happy together.... and who ever said this "obviously u dont have enough heat on them duhhh they are curled up wiv each other because they are cold"..... they don't need heat where i live... parts of their cages are exposed to the sun during the day.... and so what if they're curled together cause it's cold.... it's winter up here, they have logs and stuff to go into but they don't.... they choose to be together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back