Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How could i do this though? ive got to make this myself, or with my fathers help. I kno what you mean but how do i make a slot for a piece to "slot" into? any other suggestions welcome :)Thanks

umm if u measure the width of the inside of the glass front to back u will have an idea of the size u need it shood just push firmly into place

don't make a slot, just cut it to size and silcon it in, or if you don't want to fully silicon it in just do the four corners, that should hold it.

theyre tiny little geckos, and dont need alot of room, theyre coming from 1ft x 1ft x .5ft enclosures some of them, so im sure they will appreciate this being that big bigger. I think i like the idea of getting perspex and just siliconing the four corners to hold it, i dont want to permenantly put it there, so that idea sounds good. I never though of silcon lol lol. Thanks everyone, ill let you know how it goes and ill post some pics :) thanks for being so helpful everyone!

I might do the same for the snake enclosure. Its just to home the 2 for about 6-8mths while building theyre new enclosures. It would be the same size as a click clack,but viewable and realistic. Thanks for your help pplz :)

They are worth anything you are willing to pay. Don't keep them 2gether unless the same size.

i agree with adam, they need to be roughly the same size to be housed together safely... still no gaurantees

They are going ot be housed seperate, ive decided, based upon other peoples personal experience and knowledge, they will be housed seperately. Thanks everyone :)!

ive kept my 2 childreni in click clacks since getting them and they are both about 15 months old now, they are perfectly fine in click clacks

Here is a couple of Bredli hatchies in click-clacks. They are in an enclosure and partially postioned on a heat mat under the carpet.

Attachments

• P1000289 (Medium).JPG
    P1000289 (Medium).JPG
    99 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back