It seems I became 'lunch' today...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol there weren't any chopsticks about at the time!

thanks for sharing! looks painful by that 'grimace' in the 1st pic ;)

Nice tatt AustHerps - sorry, totally off topic - the celtic band is exactly what i want as a mourning tatt, where did you get it done?

Anyone been tagged by BREDLI of any size ?

Does about 6ft count??

Classic stuff by the way AustHerps, he got you reeeeeal good!!! hehe :)

ps: You got to love the psychotic eyes in the second photo lol

Attachments

• MVC-764F.JPG
    MVC-764F.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 57
  • MVC-762F.JPG
    MVC-762F.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Nice tatt AustHerps - sorry, totally off topic - the celtic band is exactly what i want as a mourning tatt, where did you get it done?

That band was done by Jo at Alleycatz Tattooing in Frankston, Vic. Was the first band I got, and boy did my arm swell! It was the only time in my life I ever had nice solid biceps lol

Haha yeah they put on this guilty look like they know they've got you... After the olive let go, I grabbed her too far back from the head, and she was a half cm off getting me again!

Does about 6ft count??

Classic stuff by the way AustHerps, he got you reeeeeal good!!! hehe :)

ps: You got to love the psychotic eyes in the second photo lol

i get tagged by my bredli every time i handle her.....

lucky she is still a baby :)

I'm about to get a 3 yr old Stimmy who's a bit bitey apparently. She's got a bit of an attitude problem- everyone reckons she'll fit right in with the rest of my misfits and rogues!

Its going to be very interesting....Austy- she got you good- ya finger looks a bit swollen there....hope ya soaked it in somethin! ROFL!

Coupla rums should fix it right up! hehehehehe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back