Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its sad that people find nature makes them sad. Aussie reptiles arnt vegans, the bearded dragon would have killed any reptile it could eat too.

Yes I know, beautiful photo and nature is wonderful and all that.

But it's still sad haha. I'm fine with the way nature is, I just hate seeing it. And I love beardies.

With the blueys and ewds, what happens if the bluey wanders into the water source for the ewd? Is their a way people prevent it?

With the blueys and ewds, what happens if the bluey wanders into the water source for the ewd? Is their a way people prevent it?

I think I've heard people can place a rock in the middle to allow the bluey to climb out... however that doesn't leave much space for the water dragon in this situation.
Back on topic though, I've happily placed a shingle and a blotched together and they got along pretty well. Never saw the slightest indication of rivalry or any of the sort.

i think if ur gonna keep them together u should keep them together from hatchys becuause i tryed the same thing with a water and bluey and they both went off there heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back