Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wow, 3rd topic today.

Well, seeing as though we have had a few threads recently complaining about the likes of yours truly and our tendancies towards total crap in posts I thought I would revamp the mighty "Late Night Posts".

For those of you who have joined us since lunch time, Late Night Posts was bought about so that those of us who frequent these places in the dim dark hours with the aid of a few local ales can banter about and not create a ruccus with the purists.

So drunken bretheren. Post on!!!!!

haha pete you come up with some funny crap sometimes

yeah mate, last time Late Night Posts was a smash hit. Obviously no drunks here any more. We even stopped it at 334 posts in honour of 'The Don" (not the Italian one you idiots).

hahaha or maybe there just sick of our antics mate i think its time that we catch up again i think i did i scare u last time hahahaha mr spewy pants

Ah bewitching hour with cheeky goblins and mischievous nymphs ....... sounds dangerous ....

haha yes pandora you wanna be one of our nymphs

haha nah bud u didnt spew i just lead u out side so u could laugh at the grass thats all

No Pandora, not Dangerous, exciting. Especially the Nymphs bit. hehe. and alby, forgot to mention, yes, we will party again soon. Its that I ust finished an APS road trip. visiting Pythoninfinite (NSW mid North Coast), Reptilegirl (Lismore), InTheGrass (Bundy), Wrasse (Brissie), Deb64 & Phantom (Gold Coast)

Laugh at the grass hey..... and thats all I did!!!! did you really lose your thumb? I wasn't sure what it was in the photo

o my god pete u busy boy u umm wher was my invitation i thought i was your personal body gaurd or was that all piss talk hahaha

yeaha mate i lost part of it i have my thumb still just up untill where the nail bed would start
if u know what i mean

No, not you Wrasse. I met this absolutley fantastic person that I just idolise. Couldn't be you....

pbolomey said:
Does this mean that I have to stop drinking now to post :)

Only if you want to protect your keyboard mate, otherwise, join us.

and its good to see LNP getting back to ist old grandeur (not as in Hyundai Grandeur)

Becare Wrasse................. it seems you are at the end of a very Alcoholic Trip ............

Btw peter when is the next do you'll be having ? seeing as my chariot never arrived.

Oh, ok, sorry to interrupt your chat then, you probably just met a fish on your drunken ramblings ;)

nah pablo sometimes you need to drink more just so u can understand where pete is comming from

WOOHOO, its back! Lets increase our postcounts, I mean chat :lol:
I'm stuck at work again for another long night.
I've been coping a bit of crap lately for my posts, even in chit-chat and my own thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back