Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Lies,Defamation,and Bawling

Don't know dicco, but they will certainly have a greater chance of survival in captivity than if left in the wild.

Just off the subject ! Brodie W , you must be pretty keen to name some-one that YOU believe have breed animals illeagly . :lol: If i was in his shoe's , i would have to come round and say hello :D NICELY !

Someone will get the ball rolling in oz in the future with greens and oenpelliensis and when someone starts a nice colony of indigenous greens they can be bred with foreigen greens. :twisted: Should of received the appropriate response from authorities in the first place this GTP fiaso,what authorities have done is to give weight to the perpetuasion of foreign animals over native.And people are getting paid salaries to do this,what a mess they have made,you would think QLD authorities would be onley too willing to propergate native GTPS stuff the foreign ones. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm surprised at how much some peoples views have changed on this topic from a few months ago.

I will keep the foreign greens dugabugs,just feel like the powers to be are corrupting me with their foreign fauna,i feel used and abused by skippy! :shock: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back