Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that with the money she probably has, she could have bought a better looking Diamond (IMO) if she's going to be publicising it, but other than that it's good to see more women keeping our slithery companions.

Oh, and MM, she's a model

Each to their own Bex. to me that is a REAL Diamond Python. And remember, Tara has to make sure that she is the better looking one in the shoot.... We couldn't have one of those beautiful high yellows like yours now could we. Then the snake would have got the high bucks instead of Tara!!

I also note that it's kep inside and fed a rat a week. Mmmm. Serpentongue care to comment?

And if anyone has diamonds that look like Tara's for sale please PM me.

Yeah, right on Pete!! I'd take that diamond over a high yellow any day!!

She's also an author.

Oh, and Pete...thats two "T"'s in serpenttongue :p :wink:

Sorry ST, I am an accountant remember. We are not known for our spelling.

Oh my god......don't tell me I have.....CUBIC ZIRCONIAS!!!!!

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Zo - Luke's substituted and gona all cheap on ya, they're all cubic zirconias!! :shock: :lol:

She's also an author.
An author? Puhlease! Yeah ST, she's so right up there with f. Scott. Ftizgerald, Tomas Hardy, Steinbeck, Henry Lawson, Austen et al! :roll:

And the newest member at taramoss.com.au is...

Edit..

Don't you just hate it when new people sign up to forums.

No Zo & Bek, it's like us old blokes call an XY GTHO a "real" car. We don't think that BA GTP's are fake. We just like the old stuff. and thats what diamonds looked like when I was a kid and XY's were the rage. (Now ST will accuse me of calling him old - you can't win on this place)

And Lily. Who cares what her literary skills are like? With a snake like that, I'll luv'a. :)

I read her first book..It was about a serial killer.....I've read worse books.

Shame on you Lily for judging her by her looks :p I thought only blokes did that.

Greebo, I read the BACK of her book... that was enough for me! I'm judging her purely by her "literary skills"!

100% Pete? I have nice snakes AND literary skills. PLUS, I am a model... citizen. I just don't happen to be blonde, leggy and photogenic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back