Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see why Sdaji would be jealous considering he's a guy :roll: i'm sure he's not looking for other guys attention.

I do think however someone else is is jealous that guys on the site are talking about another girl :lol:

dugadugabowbow said:
I can't see why Sdaji would be jealous considering he's a guy :roll: i'm sure he's not looking for other guys attention.

Do any guys here have a pet Children's Python? If you do I'll come over and drink beer with you. Huh? Huh? I have Water Skinks, come on guys, shower me in adoration!

Nope, you're right, this isn't going to grow on me :) I have my own beer and childreni :)

I don't like beer. I like apple juice, but.

Shu, my childreni girl, bit me on the thumb lastnight. She thought it was a rat pup :lol: Silly Shu!

Sdaji said:
Do any guys here have a pet Children's Python? If you do I'll come over and drink beer with you.

I have a Chilren's Python but you won't be drinking beer with me.

I don't drink. :D

Hey Wombat. I hope Chillie is being better behaved than Shu!

Chillie strick at the side of her tub (my finger was on the outside) the other night, but that was the only time. She's quite good and currently sitting at the enterence of her hide watching what I'm doing.

I love it when they do that! Like dragons in their cave!

wombat said:
Sdaji said:
Do any guys here have a pet Children's Python? If you do I'll come over and drink beer with you.

I have a Chilren's Python but you won't be drinking beer with me.

I don't drink. :D

Wow, I've been rejected again! It's a good thing I'm not too fussed about getting the guys' attention, my ability to do so is clearly nothing like Lily's!

/me runs off to play with his childreni and drink some beer (yes, in that order, safety first ;) )

I'm single (a fact, not an advertisement) and spend all my time either on the computer or with my snakes. (Haven't you noticed how much I'm on APS?)

Wouldn't this make you suspect that perhaps the only place I get male attention is in cyberspace? A fact, not a complaint! :D I'm happy with my snakes, my keyboard and a bit of net-flirting to amuse myself. No harm, huh? :D :wink:

Wow Hix, it's a bit disturbing that you knew about that ad! :shock: :lol:

Somebody sent it to me, thinking I needed friends.

They were wrong.

:p

Hix

Sdaji said:
lutzd said:
Maybe if you wore a dress, Sdaji???? ;-)

Is that a request, hon?

Hey, just trying to be of some small assistance, but.... whatever jiggles your teabag, sugar! ;-)

lutzd said:
Sdaji said:
lutzd said:
Maybe if you wore a dress, Sdaji???? ;-)

Is that a request, hon?

Hey, just trying to be of some small assistance, but.... whatever jiggles your teabag, sugar! ;-)

Wow, if that's your style of assistance, please, never try anything malicious on me! :shock: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back