Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And she's in my motorcycle club forum too :-D
I think she's stalking me.....first I get a Diamond then she gets a Diamond.....first I join Girls Ride Out MC club, then she does......and I went to an exhibition at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney and as I walked out she walked in! I think Im definately being stalked!!!! LOL!!

Careful Ali, or all the drooling boys on APS will want to start hanging out with you for the "stalker benefits" you provide!

Point taken. And I must confess, I'd perhaps date a guy who had a shingleback JUST for his shingleback. Ahhh, shinglebacks. So adorable.

If she was stalking me I would definitely slow down so she could catch me. My diamond pair are dark like hers.

I'd perhaps date a guy who had a shingleback JUST for his shingleback. Ahhh, shinglebacks. So adorable.

Bugger...how about hairy backs :shock: :lol: :wink:

I must say, reading her posts, she at least knows how to construct a sentence. Her grammer and spelling were impeccable.

:p

Hix

And I'm sure you read a large sample size Hix :wink: .

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a ghost writer!!!

JUST KIDDING!

reptililian said:
And I'm sure you read a large sample size Hix :wink: .

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a ghost writer!!!

JUST KIDDING!

Hmmmm.......it's not outside the bounds of possibility.

Incidentally, I got a shingleback on Tuesday.

Lily said:
I'd perhaps date a guy who had a shingleback

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Hix

Most politicians have writers. Most of our public stuff is written by others. There is a profession called "copywriter", they would be in trouble if everyone had to write their own stuff. Even Billy Joel once wrote "They cut it down to 3.05" referring to others changing his songs. This is a commercial world we live in now. And there's no place for good art in that anymore unfortunately. Cricketers & footballers sell more books than authors.

Incidentally, I got a shingleback on Tuesday
SHINGLEBACK!!!!!!!! *sigh* one day.

Pete, at uni we had to write all our own stuff! And people call students lazy!!! :roll: I don't know what cricketers and footballers have got to write about anyway. "Yeah, I just try to run really fast into the guys in the other colour. And give 110%. Grunt grunt grunt" :roll:

For a real Australian hero try someone like Weary Dunlop or Nancy White! :D

reptililian said:
I don't know what cricketers and footballers have got to write about anyway. "Yeah, I just try to run really fast into the guys in the other colour. And give 110%. Grunt grunt grunt" :roll:

C'mon Lily, be fair! We all know that sport is more than that. Its all about what goes on in the locker room that attracts most sportsmen. Or was that what you were describing? :wink:

I know nothing of locker room antics, nor do I think I want to know. Considering what sports people get up to when they KNOW people are watching, I shudder to think what they might do when they are outside the public eye!

It's a sad indication of what we are interested in, isn't it Hix. :(

Well, the authors just say the same stuff. It's just that the footballers and criminals are telling the truth. The authors stories are fictitious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back