Mac Herps Show - 30 March - Bigger & Better

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol would help if i knew what you looked like lol.probably walked past you a million times

Hahaha - I was wandering behind the fence most of the day on security...was actually quite good fun...

ah ok i got a felling i seen you talking with pete because i heard pete say something like your working with griz but than i was told to work at the store

Hahaha - I was wandering behind the fence most of the day on security...was actually quite good fun...

Where you there at the end of the day when Gillsy and the other fella had skiddie's when they where trying to get that Mulga out?

I will start a new thread with pics shorty.

Kane

It was a great day. Some really nice animals up for sale. I managed to sell a few which was great. Was good to catch up with all the regulars and meet a few new ones as well. Always great to put a face to a name.

Cheers
Daz

Where you there at the end of the day when Gillsy and the other fella had skiddie's when they where trying to get that Mulga out?

I will start a new thread with pics shorty.

Kane

Kane,

Yeah, I was the bloke holding the hoop bag - that was a beautiful Mulga - VERY calm all day but a cranky little beggar when he was going back into his bag :D

I didnt realise who you were til the end - I was also the guy that your little Blackhead kept trying to have a go at :D

I disseminated a few buckets of woodies, sold some geckos, bought a book on bluetongues and went home with a pair of Pilbara Centralian Bluies and 100kg of red desert sand. All in all not a bad day.
I thought it was well organised and a big thanks to all those involved in putting it on.
Bob

Kane,

Yeah, I was the bloke holding the hoop bag - that was a beautiful Mulga - VERY calm all day but a cranky little beggar when he was going back into his bag :D

I didnt realise who you were til the end - I was also the guy that your little Blackhead kept trying to have a go at :D

That's my boy.

Dpeica - So I heard - he was a beauty - and the first animal most people saw when they entered. I was doing 'security' in the Vens section for quite a bit of the day and he was a hit amongst the punters...was great to have some of your elapids there...

i wish that i had met more people! i think i saw gillsy, and i saw pugsly with the photos, (was kinda embarrasing mum pulling me away lol i wanted to buy a calendar) and i met Mr spike and met peter johnson didnt really see many more darn!

Nat ;)

C'mon, where's all the bitching and moaning?
It's not a macherps expo without bitching!

C'mon, where's all the bitching and moaning?
It's not a macherps expo without bitching!

Ok if you want bitching here goes.....

it was poorly run cos there wasnt a table for hazzard to sit at so stalking him could be made easier ;)

I missed seeing Shane Black too :(

I have some too....
There were a few people that I couldn't have a chat to because there were too many people hanging around them (possibly a plus for them)........:(

Aslan...havnt a clue what your ugly mug looks like.....i could picture a lil man with warts and pimples...you talk big of yourself and have a highvoice like a jockey ;)

Nikki......i saw you but you was busy talking with jonny....i turned my back for 1 min and then you were gone....im sure one day we will meet :D

haha yea thats right ...i was too Matt :D I really loved hazzy's Bredlis , absolutely adorable
</IMG>:pI saw Neph,hazz,Aslan ,Gillsy ,slip phreak ,Jonny,Fay ,spongebob,Darren :D...hrmmmm i cant remember :x

It was a great day. I will be back next year :D I got to meet lots of my APS friends there. Was 4 long days for us but the sore feet were well worth it. Well done Mac Herps, you's put on a great show. Got some photos to share of some beautiful animals there....

Attachments

• BHP.jpg
    BHP.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 82
  • BREDLI.jpg
    BREDLI.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 83
  • BTS.jpg
    BTS.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 80
  • GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg