Macherps 2009 Reptile Show

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The logic behind being a herp society member is quite simple.

NPWS doesn't allow commercial seeling of reptiles unlike QLD and VIC so to get around this restriction, they would require any sales to be between "HERP" society members.

As the show charges an admission fee, I guess they classify any sales as part of a commercial venture.

The reason I can think of for this requirement

i look forwards to the show... Actually I though I had missed it as I was calledinto work. ALAS my license is not processed by NPWS so I cannot buy a snake.. But I sure hope there will be bargains on cages! :)

This year’s show is going to be awesome. The venue is huge and jam packed with things to look at or purchase. I was there all day helping set up and we have 82 entries in the animal show.

All the breeders’ stalls are sold out with people on a waiting list in case someone does not turn up. Check out the list on the web-site www.macherps.com There may also be a few more for sale not on the list.

The room with the commercial stalls is full and has a huge variety. There is plenty of parking. If you want to use public transport just catch a train to Minto station and walk through the car park.

There is a canteen with hot and cold food and other shops nearby.

Bring your family, bring your friends, and bring strangers you find on your way. Just come along for a great day.

See you there
Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back