Members moments!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a neat little frount-flip off a top bunk, and surprise surprise.........missed the mattress on the floor. Busted my hip pretty good. Couldnt walk for months and sleeping was really hard as you dont realize how many times you roll over in your sleep till it hurts to do so. I had to pick up my leg and move it over with my hands. Now i cant sit cross legged for long, should have gone to the hospital.....

I once got staff in my leg from a grotty mozzie bite, it started to stop me from walking so i went to the hospital that time. The nurse decided to stick a big dirty syringe in there and try to suck stuff out. I kicked her accross the room with the good leg. Nothing came out anyway so it was a waste of time.
I ended up putting a clear patch over it to draw the infection out, when i decided to change the patch i tore the whole square area of skin off with it. I was too tired at the time so i rubbed it down with dettol and put a cling-wrap cover over it (like u do with tattoos)
Welll......that was a dumb idea, i took the cling wrap off the next morning and jumped up only to find that the dettol had chemical-burned the circumference of my leg and it had dried, so when i got up my leg tensed and it split open in like 10 spots.
Eventually like a week later the staff infection popped like a pimple. So gross, but felt sooooo good..

ah donthave much storys other than bending down to pick up a clamp as someone was picking it up and split my eyebrow and missed y eyes by a cauple centemeters ah what else got tripped dow ten stairs landed at bottem on chin got a few butterfly stitches watched friend get hit by car broke his femur all he was shouting about was his mom gaina kill him but his mom didnt as ud think shed be mory worried about injury i fractured ankle it was size footal had to waik home on it missed a cauple weeks of skewl woot and yer that about it

midnight...love pain eh!..yep...i'll confess to that!...lol
colt0...fractured ankles remind me of the movie..."where the kidnapper hobbles the writter"..forget the name!

well...more!

had a hk holden...& as it happens we ran out of fuel...on the windy roads of Crafers area here in the Adelaide hills...so decided to coast our way on...
all was fine till the brakes were needed....oh boy...well the hand brake worked...but some how managed to get it stuck...it wouldnt release..
the ex...managed to fix the problem...but the car was on a bad angle...so he wanted me to push the car into a better position while he steered...
it started to rain...i slipped,fell..& the car rolled forward...over me....some how i was lying in a trench carved out but the constant rain...a bit of concussion... but all ok...
my ex wasnt amused.... i got mud in the car when i got back in..... lol men!

Oh yes i have plenty but i dont want to sound like a complete git. Anyways
When i was young i was cutting a golf ball apart to get to the rubber ball inside and once i got it out i decided to cut it open as well resulting in the chemical inside it squirting me in the eye and the knife cutting my left index finger to the bone.

Working at McDonalds when i was 16 i got my elbow stuck on the coffee hot plate resulting in 3rd degree burns.

Riding my motorbike years ago , coming home after a long ride to Kinglake i was coming thru Box Hill an d saw some attractive girls on a street corner, so i decided to put on a show, a bit of a rev then Mono then commodore pulls out then me locks up and does Superman thru the air. Yeah now that looked cool........NOT.

Tapped on the window at home to tell the dog off, and went straight thru it and cut my wrist open...Hello Werribee emergency ward..

Ah yes i could go on but i think you get the picture.. Straight jacket Requirred

im generally speaking not a person who confronts someone head on...
so when a 18yr old friend of the family was frequenting my home allot with a obnoxious attitude that wasnt respectful to women at all...after 2 weeks ide had enough

one night were my house was full..movie night...& yet another display of bad attitude happened..
i told no one when i added condensed purple food colouring to his can of coke!..
after 10 min..when he was quite happy with himself & others had noticed the purple smile on his face & forhead where he had wiped his hand from his mouth...
lets say i had the best karma then!...lol

colt0...fractured ankles remind me of the movie..."where the kidnapper hobbles the writter"..forget the name!

the movie was misery

iv got too many to tell but one that stand out was when i was about 7 me and my m8 wer rolling logs over looking for lizards and bugs
One log was especially big and heavy, and while my friend held the log up, i dived under for a cockroach, but my m8 couldnt hold it much longer and dropped it, me only moving quick enough to get my hand out of the way and most of my fingers, one got jammed under but i didnt stop pulling my hand away ripping my fingernail off aswell as completely shattering the bone, my finger was quite out of shape!
Still looks retarded now, sticks out like a sore thumb haha

iv also inflicted many wounds upon m8s, split 2 peoples heads open with my toys (accidently) throwing them up trying to make them fly haha.

had a knife through my big toe, going under my toe nail, getting the nerves!

had my foot operated on to get out a boxer thorn from walking round in bare feet, was right up against the bone

I could be here all night but thats just a few

I have to many as well but my most recent one was when my brakes locked up in a XF wagon (big Ford) in the hills on a decending corner and I only managed to hit one of five cars going in the opposite direction with minor damage to my 3rd party only insured car. My brakes wouldn't release, so I called for a ride, and while waiting my brakes released so I drove a short distance only to find them locking agian. As I got into my rides car, I thought we had started moving but it was my car rolling backward down the steep incline as I had not put the handbrake on enough and my brakes let go again. It is weird what goes through your head, but I was sure I could stop it so I jumped behind and gave it a go. Fortunately my senses and/or the cries from the others got the better of me and I realised my sliding feet would never find traction on the gravel turnout so I jumped out from behind the car and watched it roll down a track into a gate, suffering only a broken taillight.

Lucky I'm with AAMI.

Misery. I was based upon a book by Steven King of the same name. It's on my bookshelf, one of my favourites...

hahahaha,great storys guys,im not the only one it seems,i have so many its not funny,alot are quite recent to,lol,one embarassing moment that spings to mind though is i grew up in sorrento,spent the first 20 odd years swimming around the sorrento pier,used to use the toilet/change rooms to don our wet suits,any ways i moved up to brisbane for 6 months,then came back to sorrento,was walking the dogs down the beach with my sister,decided to get fish n chips,anyways after chowing them down needed to do wee wees so went to the toilets i knew like the back of my hand,anyways on walking in,i passed a ladt walking out,she had a very bemused face,i was looking at her thinking what r vu doing in the mens,,i kept going in ,im thinking in there,hey where are the urinals,and why so many thunder boxes,thought must be a sorrento thing now,so headed to them,then another lady walked out of the one next to the one i was entering.

im still not clueing on,thinking,hmmmm,maybe the womens is locked,or someones taken the ladys or mens signs off,so i do my thing,flush,then go wash my hands and yet theres more ladys,im thinking,what have they put in these chips,still none the wiser,must point out,even the rubbish bins for lady things didnt tell me straight away,lol,so i start walking out,and adding everything up and thinking,OMG,what made it worse is sis so me walk into the ladys,and saw my expression when i walked out,along with about 40 others that must have been wondering what i was up to,i never went there again,lol,i swear they changed the tilets around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back