Members moments!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cage%20003.jpg
:oops:

what the hell.....happened?....r/g-jordan????...you ok????
hehe its a car with 3mm backing on it,with a tone of gaffa tape.what? it wouldnt fit in the car;)
driving down the road last nite at 40km,couldnt go faster or else the thing would have blown away hahaha.people driving past looking at us,beeping,crazy sydney drivers.

my younger bro..was in a car accident 4 years ago...
just looked a tad similar...gee wizz!

ok got me.....salute,you shocked me..well done
your the only one that has soo far!

ok natural born dumb *** here lol

where to start ok when i was 10 was chopping wood with a small tomohawk lost concentration cut my left index finger to the bone 23 stiches later and the doc told me any more pressure and i would have cut it clean off as he could see the dent on the bone lol

about 2 weeks later was at a family friends holiday house still being built jumped out a side door onto a wood pile and yep you guessed it a 3inch rusty nail woooooooo did that bring a tear to the eye oh and of co**** the resulting tetinus shot was a great topper hehehe

working at maccas came on for a night shift and one of the grills had been cleaned so went to make sure it was switched off by putting my hand on it, yes not the best way to check i know but ended up with a massivly burnt hand YAY

was at the pool doing some swimming lessons went to show off to a friend lifted my self out of the water to push myself down to touch the bottom of the deep end but on the way down caught my chin on the pool edge which resulted in my 4 front teeth going through my bottom lip. Not fun at all but thats what ya get for showing off lol (on a second note i fronted up for the same pain later in life to get my labret pierced so a sucker for punishment)

there are plenty more lol but a funny one that happened just the other night i was in my rep room moving my lrg 4yo blackheaded python Bubbah out of one of my females enclosures and putting him into Gingers enclosure was abit tired at the time and as i put him in i put the piece of material back over the bank of enclosures. About 1/2 hr later i was just about to go to sleep and i heard some noice which i thought was one of my dogs trying to dig under the house. as i went to get the torch out of my rep room what did i find. Yep i had totally forgotten to close the first females enclosure and here she was knocking stuff over and trying to make a speedy get away lol so lucky i heard her or could have had a possibly gravid female blackhead nesting somewhere in the house hehehehe

so yeah if anyone is to meet me keep ya distance as dumb things just seem to happen when im around lol

yep..got that one
glad your in another state!...lol.... thankyou for sharing
gee.....no mods have joined in yet?...hmm.... lets chant..."come on mods"..lol

When i was at school a few of the 'cool' kids decided it would be a good idea to steal a car, go joy riding and smoke a bit of weed, well they then got a bit hungry and deccided maccas drive through was the go. So they order thier meal and are told there's a fair wait and to park up and it shall be brought out.

What they didnt know was that they were driving the store managers car! who had promptly called the cops who had a car nearby. Five 17 year olds charged with possesion and car theft! Bright sparks ay!

i once worked at a big w on nght shift, was towing a pallet when a plank fell off the bottom with the sharp nails poking up, now being the safety minded bloke i am i turned it over (nail pointing down) and stomped on the back of it to bend them over. Well 1 stubborn nail didnt bend and decided to go through my shoe and foot blunt end first! That hurt!

and another more spectacular one,

i used to ride a honda VT250 to work and after a long night (i think about 3am) we were all havin a smoke and a chat out the back, i was the first to leave and had taken off, around the corner, got to the gate and remembered i forgot to clock out. So i turn around and onen it up in the empty carpark, stayin wide to avoid anyone else leaving (wider than normal due to the empty carpark) just leaning in when i cliped a concrete kerb sticking out (normaly covered by parked cars) the front hit the egde and went right rather quickly and the back wheel hit it square on and went sky high! I went sailing over the top done a front flip landing on my back, rolling to my feet and kept on running! Stoped when i could and colapsed winded and wounded !( gouged my leg on the fering)
Every one else who was still chatting heard me coming then a bang and all they saw was me sailing through the air and pulling off a sweet as ninja move!
It was talked about for months!

well...im at it again

last late night i was deep frying some hot chips....well early this morning..lol
a tad too tired....& wasnt focused
i went to empty the hot oil into a container....i partly dropped the fryer....
hot oil....straight over my hand........HELL that killed!
suppose im lucky it wasnt my good hand!...lol
& the fact i stuck it straight on the ice in the freezer...........i put some ointment on it...its ok
so it didnt blister.....oh boy!...lucky eh!....lol

yep...hmm...but would they let me out!..hmm..my animals would miss me! lol
just had a rollercoaster of a 24hr day...!

but on the good note... i make my own ointments
otherwise i would have been a hospital job...lol

Whilst a young fella on the farm we were killing and dressing a pig. For hot water to scrape the hairs off we had an old copper in the laundry with a funnel underneath with the fire in. My job was to keep the fire going, however, with all the excitement it had escaped my mind (I must have been excited as Im a bit if a fire-nut) and susequently the fire started to go out as of lack of wood. I threw on heaps of wood but no fire...just smouldering..in with the turps...still no fire....in with a bit more turps....still no fire..blowing helps....so I started to blow on the fire really close and then Woompa! A ball of flame came out and engulfed my head. Eyebrows were no more and a bit of hair on top also burnt...my nose was red for weeks. 2 months later having a pencil case fight at school and my evil attacker hit me across the nose with his pencil case and a layer of skin came straight off...very coooooool.

ok...that was desciptive!...hope no scars?

if burned myself too many times...but just stupidly
on a funny note

back on the farm....was a dairy farm & other properties joined
ive never woried about shoes...but my city slick friend did when she came to stay

behind the dairy was the poo pit..where everything got washed to after cleaning after milking had finished
over summer...before it was emptied(every 2 mnths)...the top formed a hard crust
& to those who are farm savy....it looks just like hard green/brown mud

as kids be...we were playing hide & seek...
well she was looking for aplace to hide & found it!.....chin deep in cow doo !...
i ended up getting the tractor to pull her out....fun being 10 eh!....lol

Nope no scars....just a tender nose for a while.
Heres another one that a 'responsible' older mate did.

Had a Huge bonfire one night out the back of my place for a 16y/olds birthday who was renting a room of me. Cable drums, matresses, pellets....biiiiiig pile. Teenagers everywhere, so I got an older mate to give me a hand just in case things went pear shaped. I lit it with 15 litres of petrol and a wee trail and the subsequent Explosion was friggin' JOY! Best one yet. Anyways, about 10 minutes into this raging inferno that you couldnt get any closer then 3 metres too, I seee my older 'responsible' mate wonder off for a slash. 2 minutes later I see him running from the trees straight to the fire...Ke?.......then he proceeds to leap into the fire!........KE?.......I was stunned to say the least....especially when he didnt emerge........for ages ( but in reality was about 3 to 5 seconds)....he finnally popped out with bits of clothing on fire and rolled on the ground to put it out. I went up to him with the "What the ------ did you do that for ya stupid ----?"
"I wanted to put on a bit of a show and show these young kids what happens at real parties.
You didnt tell me theres a matress in their, I got all caught up in it and had to pull myself out of it"

:shock::rolleyes::shock::rolleyes:

10 minutes later the cops arrive as of multiple calls about an explosion in the area, and whilst I have a chat to them and get them out, 'fireman' decides to tell me then that hes badly burnt...SShhhhhhh....not now......"Go run it under cold water inside"
In the aftermath I gladly forgot about him and a bit later a young fella tells me 'fireman' is under the bus groaning....Joy. Got an uninebriated young fella to take him to the hospital and he ends up with third degree burns to his hands and waist and lots of second and first degree burns to other parts....IDIOT!

So much for older people being more responsible......

you have some doosies.... thankyou for that Earthling!....sometimes its just good to reflect!:lol:

I have been in a few crashes but have always walked away with minor scrapes.

One that comes to mind is I was arguing with my boyfriend at the time, and I stomped into the spare room screaming and ranting (as you do LOL) and said 'I'm sleeping in here until you wake up to yourself'......I open the door, and stomp in, only to step onto one of those 1960's giant orange glass lightcovers.....sliced into my foot, slicing a two inch slice into my instep....Blood everywhere, me screaming in pain...can't even remember getting to the hospital! I wouldn't let them touch it, it was ridiculously painful! Made them 'butterfly' it, rather than stitch it- there was no way they were gonna stick me with anything, or sew me up!

Another one I remember would be when I was sixteen, and my honey at the time and I were at Nowra Animal Park with the family....and being young, we wanted to go off on our own- so we went to do the nature walk.....there were some giant rocks you had to climb over, he went over, and I was following....there were some climber tree branches across the rock each about 2inches thick, and he'd moved one as he'd climbed onto the rock. I put my left hand up on the rock....and SNAP....down came the climber he'd moved, and it smashes my middle finger into the rock.....sliced a nice slice, right near the middle knuckle- I could see the bone! I just went 'oh well' and we kept on...when we got back my parents went OFF because I'd bled everywhere and didn't come back when I did it!

Oh, and my sister, when she was about 7 or so was out riding her bike while me and animal park boyfriend were babysitting. She comes inside screaming- waving her hand around. She'd come off her bike, landing on her palms....she'd been wearing a charm bracelet that had an elephant charm on it, and the elephants ear had sliced into her palm near her thumb....I could see the blood backing up behind it, so I didn't want to pull it out....spent an entire afternoon in Shellharbour Hospital with that one. I still tease her about being the only girl in the world who could get an elephants ear stuck in her hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back