Metal Heads?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parkway for sure best ever.
Armana Reign - deceiver wicked song [video=youtube;1gYw4xzSdHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYw4xzSdHM[/video]
Old Escape the fate best band ever :)

SOUNDWAVE line-up is looking amazing!
Will definitely be seeing Rob Zombie, Primus, Slayer, Monster Magnet \m/

soundwave looks epic!
cant wait!

and i won tickets to testament, but i cant go because im working :( gay.

I'm off to see Testament tonight!! There's a signing at Utopia today too (3pm I think) \m/

Testament on Saturday night were unreal! Great set list, great sound, brutal mosh. Wish I could do it all over again.
Anyone else get out to see em?

whitechapel with out a doubt.
wheres the behemoth and meshuggah?
let alone some nile, fleshgod apocalypse, periphery?

you should all check out my boyfriend's band, support our local talent - myspace.com/aversionscrown

Wow, I saw Testament live back when Briiziii was in diapers! In fact, If my age addled brain recalls correctly, I think it was a Slayer/Testament double bill.

Still listen to:
Tool
System of a Down
Slipknot
Hatebreed
Brickbath
Devil Driver

Had to give up on the Mobid Angel and Deicide though, those guys were all just too grumpy!

Aversions Crown are great!
Would love to play with them!
We are playing with Disentomb soon hopefully.
Fleshgod Apocalypse are great. Just the production annoys me, drums are way too loud but they are awesome!
Death Vomit from Indonesia!

So metal Folk Bands, Eluveitie are intense awesome. Some of thier songs are in a ancient Gualish Language i cant understand it but i love it. Also Samurai metal (Finnish, Crazy metalheads) Called Blade in the Snow Pt.1 and Pt.2 on youtube its interesting to say the least.

Probably showing my age but older stuff like:
The mighty BLACK SABBATH
Iron Maiden
W.A.S.P.
Testament
Exodus
Kreator
Metallica
Pantera
Overkill
Death Angel
Sodom
Pretty much 80`s/early 90`s thrash
Newer stuff I like is:
Down
Life of Agony
The Sword
BUT although not metal the kings of rock `n` roll ...KISS!!
This is similar to me. But not alot of newer stuff. King diamond/mercyful fate are high on my list and also nevermore. Then mostly older thrash...
Legion of the damned also rock. Armoured Angel was the best aussie metal band......

Aversions Crown are great!
Would love to play with them!
We are playing with Disentomb soon hopefully.
Fleshgod Apocalypse are great. Just the production annoys me, drums are way too loud but they are awesome!
Death Vomit from Indonesia!

jannico thats good to hear you like em :)
who do you play for and what do you play?

Macabre and Cephalic Carnage have been getting a bit of a thrashing in my household of late. My neighbours HATE it.

Macabre were probably the best band I've ever seen live. Definitely the most fun metal band anyway.

Other stuff I've been listening too.

Beanflipper
Goat*****
Acid Bath
Captain Cleanoff
General Surgery
The Battalion
Salome
Mindsnare (although closer to hardcore than metal, still nice and thrashy)
Susperia
Tankard

Slash

Got to go see Slash last night at the Hordern, was a really good show. Good mix of songs, a lot from the new album naturally, but some old stuff too.
Of course there was some GnR songs in there as well, Night Train, Rocket Queen, Civil War, Sweet Child of Mine, Paradise City.
Angry Anderson got on stage to sing Nice Boys Don't Play Rock n Roll with them too.
The band were really good, his vocalist (Myles Kennedy from Alter Bridge) was fantastic, has a great vocal range.
Good, solid rock & roll show.

Has been a good couple of weeks for me, weekend before last saw Testament, then last week got my Maiden tix, got the new Maiden album, got the new BLS album, saw Slash's gig, & should hopefully soon also have Soundwave tix sorted.

Macabre and Cephalic Carnage have been getting a bit of a thrashing in my household of late. My neighbours HATE it.

Macabre were probably the best band I've ever seen live. Definitely the most fun metal band anyway.

Other stuff I've been listening too.

Beanflipper
Goat*****
Acid Bath
Captain Cleanoff
General Surgery
The Battalion
Salome
Mindsnare (although closer to hardcore than metal, still nice and thrashy)
Susperia
Tankard

Hahaha. Hell yeah to Tankard. Space Beer is awesome.

Kudos to the others. Specifically Captain Cleanoff, General Surgery and Goat*****. :)

jannico thats good to hear you like em :)
who do you play for and what do you play?

I play for Hypoxia and Necroverture. Me and my friend are doing a two song EP as well.
Just brutal death metal.
not my thing though its more his stuff that he wants to record.

Look out for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back