Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boring

DUKE.....If everybody drove a $2k corolla it would be a boring world.....besides what people spend is often relevant to their wealth or passion...what TRUE BLUE said about olives is right while their not my 1st choice but l definately appreciate them....cheers solar 17

i remember a few years ago on herp trader there were a coule of albino's and some hets going for 200k

i belive if and when onepeli rock pythons come into captivity they will top albino olives by far well thats just what i belive anyway

i dont knows its name
but there was a snake that sold in america for $150 000 US
it was a cross of 6 different ball pythons

the first albino retic went for an insane amont... ill try and found out how much

eastern blue tongue albino's? they'd be worth a pretty penny, if anyone was willing to sell theirs

as far as i know id be willing to pay massive amounts of money for perentys, emerald tree monitors, twilight monitors, pilbara rock monitors, oenpelli pythons, white lip pythons, rough scales

i think the main problem now days is getting government approval to collect species that are not in captivity here in australia the things that rub salt in the wounds is these animals have been in captivity overseas for years ect oenpelli's, many spp of monitors

Last year a mature paire of Albino Olives went for 100K and a 3 yearold pair for 60K. Given that hatchoes are pulling 10-20K each depending upon sex 15 or so babies still justifies the price.

you couldnt put any price on my M/D exspecaily when you can touch him any where on the head and he snuggles in

same with the kimberlys, i think i have seen em at $1750

On a similar subject... what do you guys reckon albino Woma's will go for when released to the public?

On a similar subject... what do you guys reckon albino Woma's will go for when released to the public?

id say alot more than the first albino olives went for but there only worth what someone is willing to pay for them

3-4 years ago at a reptile expo in darling harbour there was a pair of albino olives going for $250,000. The male was massive. gorgeous animals but at the time I could have bought a 3 bed house for the same amount. They sold though to some lucky guy, cant remember his name though :)

WAT! 250 000 buks for a snake!! thats crazy! well there ya go the most expensive snake ever!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back