Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a similar subject... what do you guys reckon albino Woma's will go for when released to the public?

Too much!

I want my womas or bhp's to look like they are suppose to. i.e. black heads, orange heads coloured stripes etc.

$250,000.... mmmm the things i could do with that amount of money.!

What species of Gekko went for that sum if dont mind being Frank

the $250 000 was for the whole group of albinos, several albinos, hets and some hatchlings. While that is a tremendous amount of money by now they would of well and truly paid for themelves. The group ended up being split up and sold off in pairs to some of the breeders now producing them.

On a similar subject... what do you guys reckon albino Woma's will go for when released to the public?

Someone will actualy have to produce an albino woma fist then worry about releasing them to the pubic. There have been rumours around for years about the elusive albino woma. One was supposedly caught in WA yet no one has ever seen a pic. There could very well be one out there but I'm very skeptical.

albino woma or bhp would be awsom,
especialy bhps,
i'd be more than willing to pay a few grand for a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back