Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris89

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was cleaning out Snake Enclosures / Click Clacks today, so I thought why not get some pictures? As I haven't taken any for awhile.

So here we go:

Male : Murray Darling Carpet Python

000_0015-7.jpg

Female : Stimson Python (Enclosure is Empty due to Breeding this Season)

000_0017-8.jpg

Male : Stimson Python (Male is in holding container due to enclosure being cleaned)

000_0016-8.jpg

Male : Bredli ( He is Shedding at the moment, so Older picture used )

000_0005-15.jpg

Female : Bredli ( She is also Shedding at the moment, so Older picture used )

000_0008-8.jpg

Unsexed : Bredli

000_0018-8.jpg

Female : Woma

000_0006-16.jpg

Male : Woma

000_0011-10.jpg

Female : Jungle Python

000_0002-24.jpg

Male : Jungle Python

000_0004-27.jpg

Sadly I can never manage to capture the animals true colours with my camera, I'm just bad at taking pictures, The Woma's look alot darker than what they actually are, as well as some of the other pythons.

Also, sorry to anyone with a Dial Up Connection.

Chris

Very nice chris! ...that female jungles a cutie!

Yep, She sure is! She's the more "placid" one of the 2, the male on the other hand has typical jungle attitude :D he attacks his hides if he accidently moves one with his own body lol.

Great pics mate, I am impressed. I love the Bredli pics, how old are they all?

The bredli are 16 months old =)

EDIT:

I wasn't sure if you were asking the age of the Bredli, or all of the snakes?

Murray Darling Carpet Python: 18 months
Stimson Pythons: Female: 4 years old and Male: 3 years old
Womas: 6 Months Old
Jungles: 5 months Old

Cool collection Chris. You have some lovely lookin snakes there mate. I have a soft spot for Murray Darlings so I have say that that's my fave!

Cool collection Chris. You have some lovely lookin snakes there mate. I have a soft spot for Murray Darlings so I have say that that's my fave!

I also have a soft spot for my little M.D - I'm hoping to find him a girl sometime soon.

Quiet a collection you have there!

Who bred that female jungle? she is a stunner

Definitely not an original statement, but you've got quite a collection there. They all look like top examples of their type. :)

Definitely not an original statement, but you've got quite a collection there. They all look like top examples of their type. :)

=) Thanks, I'm slowly building up my collection. I've nearly got everything on my wish list now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back