my snakes may be gone by the morning

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol I already edited my post because I was just muck arsing around :p
I respect females that deserve respect. And if they don't deserve it well I won't call them in the morning haha!

lol I already edited my post because I was just muck arsing around :p
I respect females that deserve respect. And if they don't deserve it well I won't call them in the morning haha!

Men are supposed to call? ;)

Booty call champ, booty call :p
See I said morning because night club closes at 4.30am. If I havn't pulled fresh meat by then I will call an old chop (better than nothing I guess). Out with the old hens & in with the new chicks. You know how we do it pmsl!

PS, I am kidding scrubbers, so don't pm me with cyber :p

PSS,
I can get away with the scrubbers remark simply because I am referring to those house wifes that clean alot :p

True,
I just got this urge to stir up all the females here, but then I get a sudden case of guilt & have to state that I am only joking :(

I must be getting soft in my old age.
(I should edit this bit before the females get their own stirring happening)

Last edited:
It's chit chat section Donkey :)
Were we supposed to offer advice?
Ok I will try to be as helpful as I can....

Dude if you dont want these reprecussions leave your ex completely, move out etc BEFORE starting a new relationship. Pretty sure you knew this already, hence you tried to keep it secretive & lie to your ex.

Hope this has helped. Happy new year & good luck with the triangle :)

JandC,

Check my post i had to edit it.
Was not directed at you at all.:lol:

Donk

OOOPS, sorry dude.
I havnt read through this thread either :p
But sounds like some good reading available here, so I might have to go look at the gossip lol

Come on guys, no need to make this thread boring :lol:

wow weres jerry wen u need him this has gotta be 1 of the biggest threads eva

reece

hang in there ....as for this being modded...its the chit chat room for crying out loud...if ya dont like whats in here...then dont read it...the rest of us are quite enjoying it here

[It may be in the Chit Chat forum, but all posts must still comply with the Rules - Mods]

Last edited by a moderator:
im enjoying it for sure, but then i like springer to ,so ...any way im biased cos i know dan and i am yet to see this "violent" side of him.
if you hit her [deleted] then i got no sympathy,(there really is no excuse for belting a girl ,unless you can see a danger to youself or others if you dont )
but then i have no malice for you either because i dont know the whole sordid story.
ive spoken to him many times and he has only had praise for his girl and kid and love for his herps..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back