Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MURRAY

Reaction score
Hi all, this is a friends snake who bought it being told the it was a jungle python and I think it is a carpet. Could someone set my friend on the right path and tell me what this snake is. Thanks.

He bought it as a jungle, not a nice jungle, you do get ugly ones

All the way Coastal.

I have coastals that look more like a Jungle than that.

MURRAY said:
this is a friends snake who bought it being told the it was a jungle python and I think it is a carpet.

I dunno but it recon there could be a possability of it being a jungle and a carpet at the same time... :wink:

some sort of jungle/Carpet Hybrid maybe... :lol:

A jungle is a carpet!!!, That snake looks coastal to me, seen and bred heaps over the years that look simular.

Coastal for sure. It may have a little bit of something else in there but so have many coastals.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!
it is a JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON!!!!!!
it is not a coastal.
jungle pythons are a type of carpet python,just like coastals...
but this not a coastal

chameleon said:
HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!
it is a JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON!!!!!!
it is not a coastal.
jungle pythons are a type of carpet python,just like coastals...
but this not a coastal
May I ask why you are so sure?

omg it is not a coastal!
i have coastals!!!!!
jungle people, JUNGLE!
it is a jungle carpet python!
ps..... would you give it to me?

That comment is stupid, just about everyone has a QLD Carpet, as do I, and mine is very similar to that, infact the only difference is the head pattern and the brightness of the dorsal blotching. Infact if it weren't for the head pattern I'd say it's no doubt a QLD Carpet(coastal), I don't believe I've seen any coastal with head patterning like that, but that dosn't mean it does no occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back