Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cameleon,- Ive seen many coastals from south east qld that look more jungle than that animal even with head patterning, the morphology of that animal strongly suggests coastal not jungle. Coastal carpets come in a never ending aray of colour, shades and pattern.

ok, fine....
it is a coastal...,whatever..
im not gonna start fights with you all.
the name of the topic is "name that snake"....
so i name it "daisy" GOODNIGHT!

re Name

chameleon said:
HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!
it is a JUNGLE CARPET PYTHON!!!!!!
it is not a coastal.
jungle pythons are a type of carpet python,just like coastals...
but this not a coastal
Yeh ime with you chamy what would they all know anyways,most of them are still using thermostats,the pox be on them all i say especially hix :lol: Now what do you want it to be chamy :D how about a B&G jungle or boelens python,yep goddam it chamy definetly a boelens :p

your a sick man oldfella come zulu worrior, with way tooooo much time on his hands. wanna go fishing?,

chameleon said:
ok, fine....
it is a coastal...,whatever..
im not gonna start fights with you all.
so i name it "daisy" GOODNIGHT!

The only Jungle you'll be looking for is one with a very high growth area when Browns finds this topic!! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

[quote="
so i name it "daisy" GOODNIGHT![/quote]

Hey get in line bud, I named him first. Its Trevor the Coastal!!! LOL
Check the second post!!!

none of my coastals have a head pattern like that.. but it looks like someone has branded it with an s on top of it head so i will go for snake, yep some sort of snake

if your mate wants it to be a jungle then "shazaam!!!" it's a jungle.

cough cough intergrade cough cough

Bungle jungle if anything,can't go on head pattern alone but that's a very unusual looking jungle head and looks more of a mongrel to me.The jungle coastal crosses on herptrader look more jungle than that and not 1 animal on there looks like yours does, but if you want it to be a jungle so be it.

If you are so sure it's pure jungle you must know the lineage and history of the animal,just wondering if it's from any particular bloodline at all?

I'd still say jungle coastal or diamond cross if it has any jungle in it at all imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back