Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I haven't posted much in awhile so I thought for my 1000th post, I would share some pics of the geckos I have acquired this season :)

Diplodactylus galeatus
IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg

IMG_2815.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Diplodactylus granariensis
IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2838.jpg

Oedura coggeri
IMG_2872.jpg

IMG_2875.jpg

Strophurus taenicauda
IMG_2218.jpg

mar08118.jpg

mar08115.jpg

Strophurus ciliaris Katherine form (unfortunately its looking like they are both males :()
IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2937.jpg

mar08091.jpg

mar08080.jpg

mar08089.jpg

mar08082.jpg

Oedura marmorata WA form
IMG_2943.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WOW, Lauren, those geckos are stunning, I love them!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

And very cool and great shots!!! :D

Ahh, and congrats on your 1000th post!!! :D

thanks Lars & Timmo - I'm quite happy with them, I just hope I get some pairs :)
next on the list are amyae & asper ;)

Very nice Lozza. Looked aT buying some of those Diplodactylus the other week and dang they are small LOL

some very cute geckos there lozza :) i'm picking up an O.coggeri male next week then i'll need a female and i think the W.A marmoata will be next on the list

very nice mate, i love all the Diplodactylus! great genus

great gex lozza those Diplodactylus galeatus are awsome.

i'd check with your supplier, the dorsal spotting indicates that they are actually (and obviously) D.pulcher, not D.galeatus. and D.pulcher are awesome, D.galeatus are fairly plain by comparison.

i'd check with your supplier, the dorsal spotting indicates that they are actually (and obviously) D.pulcher, not D.galeatus. and D.pulcher are awesome, D.galeatus are fairly plain by comparison.
sorry chilli but with geckos you can't go on pattern alone ;)
According to Wilson & Swan galeatus have a rostral scale contacting the nostril (which I just double checked and mine indeed do) - pulcher have a rostral that doesn't contact the nostril.
So that would mean that galeatus aren't that plain :p

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :)

willia6 - yes it is as Ryan says, defence. They try to make themselves look big & scary lol
I was cleaning their cage and he wasn't impressed with the disturbance.

sorry bout that, i've seen dozens of both species, and looking at those photos, they appear clearly to be pulcher, but if you've properly identified them, i sincerely apologise. you should consider yourself lucky to have such exceptional specimens, as the breeder should have kept them.

man it is good to see some different gex. interesting substate. how do you rate it, do you recomend it for all/other gex? is it sand and bark and does the bark help with humdity? i rate your shots too.nice work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back