Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iozza,

You have a great collection of geckos. I really like the Diplodactylus galeatus. The D. granariensis are also fantatstic. I have seen these in a few locations in Western Australia but none of them were marked so nicely as yours. Most that I have seen look much like D. vittatus here in the east.

Regards,
David

Thanks guys :)

chilli - no worries mate!

Renegade - in the shots you're talking about it is a mixture of sand and those coco fibre brick things. I have since changed to just sand as I wasn't happy with the sanitation with the coco, when moist it tended to grow mould :shock:
I now use the white washed play sand from Bunnings (which is cheap and easier to keep clean) in all of my gecko tanks, the only problem with it is that the light colour isn't too great with a camera flash ;)

I still want those grans, absolutely lovely and probably my favourite gecko species. :D

pic 19 looks like he/she is posing in a magazine photo shoot :D

fanatastical gecko's there, should be a proud owner :)

cheers gurds

lol thread revival :)

lozza have you got any updated pics of the galeatus?
I haven't at the moment - I'll have to go charge my camera and take some, stay tuned lol.

Unfortunately the runty galeatus and granariensis died as they wouldn't eat. So I now only have 3 galeatus and 1 granariensis :( They are fat little piggies though!

The galeatus are still a bit young for breeding but I got some taenicauda eggs this morning and when putting them in the incubator found two little milii that had hatched - the last from last season :D I didn't think they'd hatch - they took 12 weeks :rolleyes: so it was a bit of a surprise!

ok here are a few update shots :)

galeatus as requested
IMG_3893.jpg

todays incubator find :D
IMG_3897.jpg

coggeri
IMG_3901.jpg

granariensis
IMG_3902.jpg

ciliaris
IMG_3903.jpg

marmorata
IMG_3913.jpg

steindachneri
IMG_3911.jpg

pilbarensis
IMG_3926.jpg

man one of ur geckos has serious issues. lol
sitting there with its mouth open at ya, didnt know geckos were crabby little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back