Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elias

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi evryone im preety new to this lol like a couple of weeks no iv got ma license and ma viverium but id like to find a reputabel breeder of sum pythons in vic preferbly melbourne if any one can help id appreciate it ciaoo

Welcome to the site elias and you should go back, or stay, in school to learn how to spell and use punctuation, so ppl like me can understand what you write. :wink: :lol:

Re: RE: new ta this

hugsta said:
Welcome to the site elias and you should go back, or stay, in school to learn how to spell and use punctuation, so ppl like me can understand what you write. :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Jimmys Sis!

Hi Elias, welcome to the site :D

RE: Re: RE: new ta this

id like to find a reputabel breeder of sum pythons in vic preferbly melbourne

Welcome Elias, What type and what age of python are you looking to buy?

Cheers, Judy (aka HerpTrader)

Nice welcome huggy. Welcome aboard Elias. Dont let anyone encourage you to buy a hoop snake, they are not for beginners. Any carpet is a great choice. welcome to herp world! :D

Another poster like me. Imposible to understand.

Re: RE: Re: RE: new ta this

jimmy_the_kid said:
ur pritty easy to understand slatey i think i am the most mis understud on this site

Nah, there's a few others. Some of them type English but we just don't know what they're trying to say.....

:p

Hix

Hi Elias, welcome and good luck with getting your first snake, you will have to let us know what you get, better still post some pic's!
Jezza

Hi everyone thanks for all the feedback and sorry bout the spelling lolls ill try my best in the future?. At the moment it looks like ill be going for a carpet python umm a bredli maybe but ive been told you can?t be sure of the coloring um or yer I just want to see whats around see what I fall in love with. does any one know if the reptile warehouse in melb would be a good place to get a snake

welcome elias 2 thw site have fun.

I would recommend you to look for some melbern members and PM them regarding the place where to get your first snake. Usually is many options available. Shop around.

"Hi Elias, welcome!!!, just see what type of python you may want?, its easy to send snakes with 'air- freight', so dont worry about having to be limited to local breeders"

Welcome to the site elias and you should go back, or stay, in school to learn how to spell and use punctuation, so ppl like me can understand what you write.

We could just get Slateman to be her interpreter - lol if that is how u spell it

Hi Elias, reptile warehouse is a place to get ripped off while buying a snake, buy from a breeder, you'll save 200-300 on each snake from pet shop prices.

Angel

I would try animal attraction for enclosure and snake look through this site as there are breeders here as well as people are always selling snakes.

um as far as enclosure go im having one built by reptahouse hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back