Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dave when will barroni be available to the general publlic and i mean me as in public :twisted:

hey dave when will barroni be available to the general publlic and i mean me as in public :twisted:

Yeah when can I get 1 or 2 or whatever. They look hot. Can't wait. By the way how big do they grow?

Love the shape of Olive heads and Water heads.. So awesome.

Now that there are more and more people out there with albino and het-albino olives breeding this year, how long do you think untill we see a price drop?

Also what do you think will be the going price for hatchies this coming season for both Albino and positive hets?

I would love an olive, and I'd love an albino even more1 After seeing those albino hatchies at the expo I can't wait to be able to get one!

Albino olivies will hold their price for a long time to come, and not drop at anywhere near the rate of GTP's or RSP's.

Updated pic's of my olive

Here's an updated pic of my Female olive that i took today. enjoy

Attachments

• Female olive resized.jpg
    Female olive resized.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 139
looking good congo, looking gravid to! i think i may have to take one or a pair.....still not sure.

Thanks J she's getting bigger and bigger by the day,so i hope she produces a good clutch for me (fingers crossed X)

Congo

hear is one of my girl i took today she is getting bigger by the day so i am crossing my fingers she is gravid

Attachments

• grav 002.jpg
    grav 002.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 95
not sure on hatchies but i paid 350 for an 18 month old male and 400 for a 3 year old female when i got mine

Hatchys usually go for around $400 ea each season, so coatesy you got a good deal.

Congo

Brettix
Liasis olivaceus barroni was described as a sub-species in 1981. Smiths paper states that barroni have a lower mid-body row scale count of 58 to 63 compared to 61 to 72. This species also have more ventral scales 374 to 411 compared to 355 to 377.
Having quoted these figures I can say for fact that these known scale extremes have now been expanded through my own amateur observations in the field and Smiths paper needs revising.
Also it is believed that barroni is the only olive python that occurs through out the Pilbara and allegedly obtains a larger size.

Cheers Dave

Thanks dave for filling me in,never new of them until i seen yours,
is it true that the public carn't buy them yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back