Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bout the rubbish photo, but It gives you a bit of a sense of her size at something like 10 feet. This shot is 3 months old, she's put on another 2kgs since then (was underwieght at the time)

Mother.JPG

hey rednut, is that bathurst enduro i see behind you in that pic???

rednut, i would love to see some full body shots of that snake, especially with something for a size comparison.

Renegade, I believe it is, lol, never taken that much notice of it, some of the boys have too much money :lol:

I'll try and dredge some up Bredli84, Think I've got one of her in her old enclosure somewhere...
That shot in my last post was straight after she was bought, literally coming out of the bag in her new house.

I'll tell you something else, having a moving doona cover in the back seat while going through the macca's drive-through raises a few eyebrows :lol:.

Here you go, thats a full sized wardrobe (bought off another guy in T'ville, you out there Michael?) so it gives you some idea of scale, especially considering she's got a few coils going. The Carpet on the door handles was being held up to the glass to 'introduce' them, it climbed onto the handles and went into hunting mode :lol:

Mother and twistie.jpg

I should mention she is a beautiful animal, cooperates when she's got to be treated, etc. The ony person she's bitten that we know of is the vet, and that was last saturday, she sniffed his hand and went for it, :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back