Paradox Albino Darwin Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the looks of things the Op is out of action.. I didnt re read the whole thread again though so if there is someone still kicking about with these guys you might get lucky..

The one that Troy from Scales and Tails is a really nice one.

didn't Simon Stone offer up a whole breeding program that he was working with some six months ago? i seem to remember getting an e-mail from him but i was in hospital and didn't read it until a month later. spewing. from memory the dam and sire and a whole clutch of around 15- 20 neos were all offered as a package deal, all displaying various amounts of melanin.

oh. and you would know better than the people breeding them, or perhaps you are a genius 16 yo that knows more about genetics than those of us who have studied it in uni....?

Are they genetic and if so what is the mode of inheritance? Can you cite anything about it being that way?

they aren't a simple mode of inheritance. If you breed two paradox carpets together doesn't mean they will produce more, also you may get one from a pair doesn't mean they will produce any again.

the more they are line bred the more they seem to pop up but will you ever get constant or large numbers in one clutch, I doubt it.

There is a heap of albinos for sale on another site from a SA breeder. Something like 100 of them. Who would have this many?

I don't think he has 100 for sale if you read the ad it says the quality of the hatchlings are in the top 100 of all the albinos he has produced.

He is for real, I have purchased off him in the past. Best albino breeder in aus IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back