Paradox Albino Darwin Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yer lspend my day bleaching snake s what about you
They look like they spent an hour in a washing machine with 2 litres of bleach :)

from small things big things grow,you should see them in real life,photo to hard to get all that thay are
just my opinion but they dont look that nice, i can see the hype over jags and RPM and albino snakes but a morph that makes the snake look dirty just doesnt seem warrant of the money that will be asked for them... like i said JMO.

Last edited:
You would have been better starting this thread will a clear pic of the snake in a plastic container. That would have avoided the problems. Having half a photo edited will always leave it open for the other half picked to pieces. That way there can be no confusion/way of tracking the snakes down based upon a newspaper

no worrys my friend morphed is top shelf bloke the saints have to look to see him.
Good on you marrakay for explaining it. The photoshopping was obvious and always raise suspicions. I trust you understand.

cheers

l only have dailup it takes ages to send aphoto,morphed lives around computers and had these photos .
You would have been better starting this thread will a clear pic of the snake in a plastic container. That would have avoided the problems. Having half a photo edited will always leave it open for the other half picked to pieces. That way there can be no confusion/way of tracking the snakes down based upon a newspaper

no worrys my friend morphed is top shelf bloke the saints have to look to see him.
Good on you marrakay for explaining it. The photoshopping was obvious and always raise suspicions. I trust you understand.

cheers

l only have dailup it takes ages to send aphoto,morphed lives around computers and had these photos .

heres the most recent photo. the mag is just 4x4's january 2012 edition just out

Attachments

• IMG_1367.JPG
    IMG_1367.JPG
    260.2 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:
Does look like an albino with black pigment,really radical looking snake well done marraki.:)

Wow, confusion reigns in my head. Breed a snake cos it has no colour, then breed it cos the no colour has black in it.
Interesting subject.

Paradox

This ones on its way out of the egg today.

IMG_2659.JPG

regards Tim

Congrat's TIM.

Again, GREAT to see that this trait is INHERITABLE and being produced by other's and now hopefully the wider community here and overseas will accept this is not a fluke mutation and in time i'm sure that more people will produce albino darwins with black on them too.

When you sex it let me know and thanks for the pictures.

But does that really prove inheritability?

Congrat's TIM.

Again, GREAT to see that this trait is INHERITABLE and being produced by other's and now hopefully the wider community here and overseas will accept this is not a fluke mutation and in time i'm sure that more people will produce albino darwins with black on them too.

When you sex it let me know and thanks for the pictures.

(F2's) which hatched in 2004 and 2005, which all share the same F1 Dam and all have melanin on them, have produced albino offspring with melanin on them for the last 5 seasons (since 2007).
That proves it!

Couple this with the fact there are now multiple other people breeding albino's with melanin on them (which all just happen to be related to each other by the way (F1's and F2's).

All the parents of each specimen are ALL descendants of Blondie, with the exception of the Phoenix specimen ofcourse:).

OK, cool. I thought you were saying that two random paradoxes=proven inheritability. Does anyone have pictures of these whole clutches with melanin on them?

To be a paradox albino they must be albino so by default they must all be related. It may well be inheritable but it certainly isn't proven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but it is almost certainly the exact same mutation and blondie and pheonix very closely related anyway.

if they are related in any way at all then they cant be a separate line can they? I mean if they are related and Blondie was the original albino that Pheonix came from then really it's a Blondie line, yes? or are they related in a different way? Please explain to me how Phoenix and Blondie can be closely related and yet they claim them to be separate lines? Please dont take this as an agressive post im just a bit confused with the whole Phoenix/Blondie thing, call me dumb if you wish but i cant fathom how it works.

if they are related in any way at all then they cant be a separate line can they? I mean if they are related and Blondie was the original albino that Pheonix came from then really it's a Blondie line, yes? or are they related in a different way? Please explain to me how Phoenix and Blondie can be closely related and yet they claim them to be separate lines? Please dont take this as an agressive post im just a bit confused with the whole Phoenix/Blondie thing, call me dumb if you wish but i cant fathom how it works.

If you believe in both tales of origin, they come from a similar area, there is a likely quite a few wild Hets kicking around, which would ultimately be related.

Had a number of PM's asking to see this little ripper when out of the egg, so heres a couple of pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 558
  • IMG_2664.JPG
    IMG_2664.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 514
Well done Tim.
Looks like santa came early.

Has anyone bred two paradoxes together or does it have to be a albino to het, or het to het pairing?

Had a number of PM's asking to see this little ripper when out of the egg, so heres a couple of pictures.

Looking good Tim, congrats! What's up with the animal on the left, it has an interesting look to it as well!

In the interest on not flying off the handle the day before xmas, to the knockers, if you don't understand why folks like to breed different looking animals, and have nothing good to say, all you have to do is not look at them and don't buy them. Plenty of people around who like them to take up the slack. Simple! As Fay said elsewhere... can't we all just...get along?

On the subject of paradoxes, the numbers turning up far exceed what you expect out of chaimerism, so I'de say there is likely another new morph in town! A mate of mine who can't be bothered with the forums (too much horsepucky getting thrown around) just hatched out a paradox himself. Early stages but seems to me that this morph is in all likelihood heritable. Not necesssarily in one of the common modes, but again, the numbers are awfully high to be passsed off as the extremely rare chimerism. Though, could be that these lines getting around are prone to produce chaimeras, who knows. Time will tell.

Marrakai, I love the look of your animal! What's the parentage? Certainly a line worth pursuing IMO.

Happy Festivus everybody!
A.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back