Paradox Albino Darwin Carpets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone bred two paradoxes together or does it have to be a albino to het, or het to het pairing?

Hi David, these came form het to het.

Regards Tim.
URS

Looking good Tim, congrats! What's up with the animal on the left, it has an interesting look to it as well!

In the interest on not flying off the handle the day before xmas, to the knockers, if you don't understand why folks like to breed different looking animals, and have nothing good to say, all you have to do is not look at them and don't buy them. Plenty of people around who like them to take up the slack. Simple! As Fay said elsewhere... can't we all just...get along?

On the subject of paradoxes, the numbers turning up far exceed what you expect out of chaimerism, so I'de say there is likely another new morph in town! A mate of mine who can't be bothered with the forums (too much horsepucky getting thrown around) just hatched out a paradox himself. Early stages but seems to me that this morph is in all likelihood heritable. Not necesssarily in one of the common modes, but again, the numbers are awfully high to be passsed off as the extremely rare chimerism. Though, could be that these lines getting around are prone to produce chaimeras, who knows. Time will tell.

Marrakai, I love the look of your animal! What's the parentage? Certainly a line worth pursuing IMO.

Happy Festivus everybody!
A.

Hi

Yes the one on the left is a bit differnet, Caloicish I reckon few feeds and a couple of slough and we will be able to see what going to happen with this one it doe's look like it has some potential.

Regards Tim
URS

Last edited:
Sounds like everyone is breeding calicos :rolleyes:. Thats three new calico lines labeled from this one group of paradox threads. At this rate we should have about 15 different blood lines of calico in the next five years.

It seems clear that the calico 'morph' will become more and more common judging by the numbers popping up.

They look great. Now if someone posts a pic of a pie bald i will officially have no more jizz to jizz!

Had a number of PM's asking to see this little ripper when out of the egg, so heres a couple of pictures.

paradox albino

They look great. Now if someone posts a pic of a pie bald i will officially have no more jizz to jizz!

CraigP,
Hang on to that jizz you never no what might get bred next year or is that this year now.
Happy New year to you all!

Regards Tim

already out there! im pretty sure he posted something on here and then took it down just to stir the pot. alot of people know of them and who he is they are pure darwins.

Had a number of PM's asking to see this little ripper when out of the egg, so heres a couple of pictures.

hey Tim any updated pics ???, its amazing what is poping out every breeding season.
im running out of cages for my hold backs LOL

Hi Guys & Girls,

As requested here and in a lot of PM’s that have been sent.

Attachments

• 100_2419.JPG
    100_2419.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 608
  • 100_2417.JPG
    100_2417.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 578
the question i have is are they T+ or T- albinos?

In T- albinos tyrosinase is not produced by the melanophores and no melanin is ever created. So the reptile has absolutely no dark pigment whatsoever. In T+ albinos, tyrosinase is produced but is blocked from gaining access into the melanophores. So all parts are present, they just can’t mix. But in some specimens there is a certain amount of ‘mixing’ that occurs by cells disrupting and results in small amounts of melanin being visible. so in saying that how can a albino Darwin be T- , when they produce paradox albinos on a regular basis?

I think that paradox is incorrect term for them as they are being produced season after season and they are also being breed from albino to albino so this would rule out the siamese twins theory. Which makes it possible that they are actually T+ and the 'paradox' is a leaky gene allowing the melanin (black pigment) to come through

????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back