Pest control issues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dangles

Reaction score
So apparently real estat sent a letter to us regarding the house getting sprayed by a pest controller. We never received it, 8am this morning a pest guy rocks up to spray. I grabbed frog enclosures and put them in my car. Bagged snakes and rubbed them. Before I could cover enclosures he had asked mrs if that was all the animals. Once the reply of yes was given he started spraying. My issue is now, wat should I bd cleaning the enclosures with?? Frustrates the hell outta me that we didn't get a letter or phone call about it.

Buy some F10. Or use diluted bleach and rinse well after.

Thanks got the mrs out trying to get f10 otherwise I guess I'll be bleaching

I had a pest control spray guy ring and try and sell his service and it is non toxic to all animals... Including reptiles.. The rodents are the only thing that would have to be removed as well as the woodies... Did he say that it was toxic or does he not really know himself?? Otherwise yep F10 is about it...

Didnt hang around as was contracted by real estate. As we had dog and kids playing at end of street whilst he was doing it. Just yelled out to us was all done and to hold off allowing pets inside for an hr as he jumped into his ute

Did you know they were planning to spray at all? If your landlord can arrange to have your place fumigated without your consent and not even consult you about the type of chemicals to be used, that's a bit of a worry.

I had a pest control spray guy ring and try and sell his service and it is non toxic to all animals... Including reptiles.. The rodents are the only thing that would have to be removed as well as the woodies.

I'd be sceptical about that claim if you have to remove the rodents and woodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back