Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes alot older than 15. Or.....he just has a aprox 25-30 year old girl friend lol

Forensick started it and i have had enough of his crap.

He is still angry i exposed his dodgey shop.

Just take it easy though. Things can be very easily mis-interpreted on a public forum.

An edit might save an infraction/suspension or worse a court case.

Just trying to simmer things down.

Cheers

FNQ_Snake

can some one fill me in aussie one or forensick? or any one else stuck in this thread crack of fnq snake lol

ok setting aside yet another personal war going on in a public forum, what the hell? 3 months what's that? a nice holiday and right back to normal, just goes to show how "un"serious this system is

Well for the record guys i have been attacked personally by this clown now for over a week and the moderators have failed to stop it.

So i have had enough.

The three months is a joke, he should have lost the licence forever.

Hes alot older than 15. Or.....he just has a aprox 25-30 year old girl friend lol
she'll be so upset you said that... she is 23...

what i am confused by tho, is if he was banned from selling, why does the ban not start for 2months... seems somewhat pointless....
especially seeing as he has the chance to sell all stock in advance, and then be able to buy up to start selling again in jan

Last edited:
what i am confused by tho, is if he was banned from selling, why does the ban not start for 2months... seems somewhat pointless....
especially seeing as he has the chance to sell all stock in advance, and then be able to buy up to start selling again in jan

From how i read it (correct me if i'm wrong) another chap in the shop also has a licence to sell??? I think he didn't get a conviction just a fine??

Plenty of time to transfer the animals and business goes on as usual.

I have never been to this shop but had only heard good things about it. What a shame. Do you think it was greed which resulted in this outcome. A guy who has just started an apprenticeship at the company i work at is a casual employee there. No names will be provided, but it will be interesting to have a chat with him about this.
For the record they should have cancelled his wildlife licenses for good............

For sure it was greed, greed is the cause of most of societys problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back