Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently building another that should put my other enclosures to shame, its 2200W x 2000H x 900D. It will have a glass wall divider with full height sliding glass doors and a fake rock background. should look good when i finish..............eventually. Only thing is now my garage is officially full. Might have to move house to somewhere with a big shed :)

nothing massive or spectacular as Mudimans but it dose the job

IMGP1247.jpg

I'm currently building another that should put my other enclosures to shame, its 2200W x 2000H x 900D. It will have a glass wall divider with full height sliding glass doors and a fake rock background. should look good when i finish..............eventually. Only thing is now my garage is officially full. Might have to move house to somewhere with a big shed :)

So how much is admission? :D

Done! :D

Kurto those jungle enclosures look great...the black is really effective!

Here's my GTP enclosure, minus the perches (will add some pics of perches later) and yes, its a @*$*$&$$( to clean, took me 3 hours to tear the whole thing apart, empty water, clean and disinfect everything and re fit it yesterday.

09092009330-s.jpg

09092009327-s.jpg

Mayhem, that enclosure looks great, well worth the effort of cleaning

Will i get free admission on saturday when i put in your aircon mudimans?? Actually better not show me till i finish working or i might not get up off that couch.

here is one of my 4 tanks, its the one that looks the best at the moment lol :lol: the others dont have plants and stuff. (when i save some money I'm gonna change them alot!!)

and excuse his 'mess' :| I am cleaning my tanks tonight before I feed...

here are my cages,

first: my diamonds outdoor cage 6 x 4 x 3ft

11042009316.jpg

second my woma and water python cages 6ft long

P1010018.jpg

third my ackie mansion, a 2 story cage each one being 4 x 2 x 2ft

P1000416.jpg

and lastly my water dragons cage, 6 x 2 x 2ft

21082009584.jpg

ooh also here is the progress of the outdoor pit that we are building for my water dragons and soon to have beardies and blueys!

IMG_0364-1.jpg

and last ones here are by bf's cages
first is a marine fish tank where his beardies used to live under it
IMG_0159.jpg

and their new cage under his fresh water fish tank
IMG_0162.jpg

enjoy

Hey Mudimans, The garage looks great. You could use some backgrounds. I am starting to make snake cabinets for people, not melamine ones but really natural looking ones made to custom requirements, with waterfalls full fake rock interiors, fake plants,vines etc. Here are a couple ones I have made and will post some more as soon as I take more pics...

002-1.jpg

004.jpg

015.jpg

The whole thing is 1200L x 1100H x 600D

first is my coastal/darwin and beardie enclosure, then my diamond, and finally my MD enclosure.

Attachments

• beardie-snakes.JPG
    beardie-snakes.JPG
    304.5 KB · Views: 163
  • diamonds.JPG
    diamonds.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 156
  • sams tank.JPG
    sams tank.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.