Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys ive seen a shaei and i found this pic on the net, just thought i would post it for those who also havent seen one

Attachments

• Sheai.jpg
    Sheai.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 181
Thanks for that CodeRed.
My understanding is that the keeper in NSW, got his well after that time.

Did he/she obtain them legally? You can PM me if you dont want to answer that one :D

yeah heard that on the grape vine to, so was wondering if anybody on aps has done deals with the guy for wheeleri yet?

i've heard of people selling them unlicenced, and spoken to a guy who apparantly has them, but its probably all crap.

sheaii look almost exactly like asper/amyae... is there a size difference between them?

also have you seen the overseas morphs.... i just dont get it... they are already producing morphs of species, native to australia that we cant even keep yet

NO FAIR!!

they have blue eyes thats what i reali love about them i could imagine an albino one

I sent an email to someone re Amyae he had for sale, and this was the response I received,.
Although tha was on the 28/2 and I havnt received a reply since,. so its probably crap,. especially as he cant even spell Amyae?

'Have levis and wheeleri for sale, but no more amayie'

I sent an email to someone re Amyae he had for sale, and this was the response I received,.
Although tha was on the 28/2 and I havnt received a reply since,. so its probably crap,. especially as he cant even spell Amyae?

'Have levis and wheeleri for sale, but no more amayie'

He does have them ;)

I wouldn't judge too much on spelling... some of the names are tricky and some people just spell phonetically and aren't that bothered as long as the message gets across.. the amount of times I've mis-spelt Laevissimus! :D

I wouldn't judge too much on spelling... some of the names are tricky and some people aren't that bothered as long as the message gets across.. the amount of times I've mis-spelt Laevissimus! :D

I am not judging on spelling, I just know of someone who spells amyae that way (and says it that way as well)

No I meant how Gecko:) got the impression they weren't for real based on not spelling it correctly (no offence Gecko:) !)

lol, just read my post again, . didnt mean for it to come out that way,..

I am mainly suspicious cause he hasnt written back

Dr Nick,

Not to sure where he is from,.
If it is the guy you are talking about, are they licenced and do you know how much he sells them for?

Are we one step closer to the mythical nsw keeper with $4-5k hatchling pairs!?!? Lol :D

we could be ;)

.... Dr Nick always seems to know a bit about them , .
Maybe its him under cover ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back