Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

I dont take my clothes off in public ... dont want to scare everyone :)

Are we one step closer to the mythical nsw keeper with $4-5k hatchling pairs!?!? Lol :D

If I knew someone with them for that much I would have them by now.. sigh :(

we could be ;)

.... Dr Nick always seems to know a bit about them , .
Maybe its him under cover ;)

and I don't know that much about them... have just been sussing the situation out myself

Both persons exist, they are not selling any until they have numbers up and they remain secretive so people don't annoy the crap out of them constantly.

The problem in NSW is, whilst many people may know who this person(s) is, Brendon Neilly from NPWS seems to be quite interested himself as he (they) are stating that know one in NSW should have them or be selling them. They are patiently waiting for this years returns.

oops

and I don't know that much about them... have just been sussing the situation out myself[/quote]
Lol,. sorry Dr Nick,

When I wrote your name i was actually thinking of GeckoDan ,..
gee im having a shocker today :)

I'd prefer that you didn't drag my name into this particularly considering I don't even know who the hell you are. I've been through the urban myth witch hunt before because people seem to think its ok to make up their own facts and draw attention to people who are minding their own business. This is why people become secretive about what they do and don't have.

I think you could tell by my post that i was joking,. didnt realise it was such a touchy subject.

I dont know who the hell you are either, . You grump!, I didnt mean to offend you , so sorry

wheeleri is that short for whelling and dealing?

(now that is a joke)

I think you could tell by my post that i was joking,. didnt realise it was such a touchy subject.

I dont know who the hell you are either, . You grump!, I didnt mean to offend you , so sorry

If you had been through the BS that I have because somebody claimed to have purchased wheeleri from me, you'd be pretty touchy too. If you don't know who the hell I am you have been living under a rock. My reputation is built on quality stock and reliable dealings and this sort of comment undermines 25 years of my hard work.

last i heard they were endangered or threatened, just off the grapevine though

last i heard they were endangered or threatened, just off the grapevine though

Where did you hear this?

A quick search of the CALM website doesn't put them on the threatened species list in WA.

Scientific name Common name
88. Aprasia rostrata rostrata Hermite Island Worm Lizard
89. Caretta caretta Loggerhead Turtle
90. Chelonia mydas Green Turtle
91. Ctenophorus yinnietharra Yinnietharra Rock-dragon
92. Ctenotus angusticeps Airlie Island Ctenotus
93. Ctenotus lancelini Lancelin Island Skink
94. Ctenotus zastictus Hamelin Ctenotus
95. Cyclodomorphus branchialis
96. Dermochelys coriacea Leathery Turtle or Luth
97. Egernia kintorei Giant Desert Skink
98. Egernia pulchra longicauda
99. Egernia stokesii aethiops Baudin Island Spiny-tailed
Skink
100. Egernia stokesii badia Western Spiny-tailed Skink
101. Eretmochelys imbricata Hawksbill Turtle
102. Lepidochelys olivacea Olive Ridley Turtle
103. Lerista praefrontalis Buccaneer Burrowing Skink
104. Liasis olivaceus barroni Pilbara Olive Python
105. Natator depressus Flatback Turtle
106. Pogona minor minima
107. Pseudemydura umbrina Western Swamp Tortoise
108. Pseudonaja affinis exilis Rottnest Island Dugite
109. Pseudonaja affinis tanneri Pygmy Dugite
110. Tiliqua rugosa konowi Rottnest Island Bobtail

-H

Sorry Dan

If you had been through the BS that I have because somebody claimed to have purchased wheeleri from me, you'd be pretty touchy too. If you don't know who the hell I am you have been living under a rock. My reputation is built on quality stock and reliable dealings and this sort of comment undermines 25 years of my hard work.

Well I am very sorry, Like I said didnt realise it was so touchy,.
And I certainly didnt know you had been occused of selling them, . otherwise I wouldnt have said it,. so hopefully there is no hard feelings? ;)

Next time ill keep my stupid coments to myself!

Ok so time for a bit of a segue.... looking through that threatened list, did anyone else notice the 'Buccaneer Burrowing Skink'? That sounds awesome!

Ok so time for a bit of a segue.... looking through that threatened list, did anyone else notice the 'Buccaneer Burrowing Skink'? That sounds awesome!

ARRRRRRR, They be tha scoundrel skinks with tha eye patches dat plunder for tha GOOOOOLLLDD!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrr...... (said in a p*ss poor pirate accent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back