Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't cool my young snakes. I usually do it after about 18months of age. AND after seeing a few of Pugsly's pics i am definately over-feeding my BHP. I am very attached to all of my animals and i'd be gutted if i lost one but i'd be an idiot not to learn off Pugsly's experience. I really feel for your loss Pugsly.

Simone.

Hey Pugs, comizerations mate and good on you for your honesty with posting the feeding schedule. It's all learning hey.
I'm not as experienced as most blokes here but for my humble opinion on things, 15 degree nights is cooling. And piling all those rats into a digestive system that's only swiched on for half the day would have to at least have contributed to the bredli's death. Not bagging you there pugs - just throwing theories around.
Got to disagree dugs on the snakes just up and dying thing mate. Things die due to something - most vets just don't know enough about snakes' guts to know what the something was. :lol:

Thanks again everyone..

Yeah for sure, a lesson learned the hard way thats for sure.

Cheers

Steve

Sorry for your loss Pugsly and thank you for using this to help the rest of us.
I think i might space out the feeds just a little bit more, just in case ...a little bit longer can't hurt hey.
I've love the pics you've posted of Milo :)

Sorry to hear of your loss Pugsly.
Good on you for letting everyone learn from it.
Chin up mate.

Cheers Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back