Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
where are the pics of all the animals that were supposedly gonna be there??? gtp, taipans etc.... :)

Thanks heaps Inny!!!!!!!!!
I've had a blast this weekend. Top party on Friday, Reptile Show Saturday, i drove back to Campbelltwon picked up two friends, a bottle of red, a few beers, and finished it off by starting on the bourbons and that was it. PLUS the Dragons thrashed Manly and apart from the hurling out my mothers car window on the way to the shops today its been a top birthday. It was great to see you again Inny,

Simone

I took a stack of photos Dicco, of the beauty of a green tree python, the yellow juvie was awesome, and of the taipans but they kept moving around quickly so was hard to get a good shot. Actually I think i took a photo of almost every animal there! I will post some later see if the owners can identify them!!

It was a great day!

I was very surprised (and proud) when my yearling bredli took out best python in the show :)

My favourites were the little knob-tailed gex, they truly are something else..

yeah it was a great day! my favourite was the smooth knob tail geckos a swell so cute it made me ad them to the list of herps to get for sure. i'll post some pick as soon as i figure out how. :) beautiful GTP as well! cute little baby longneck turtles were great. beautiful little yellow python. nice lace monitor, some beautiful diamonds, tiapans, death adder, frilly and many more great specimens congrats to all those that took away placings!

Well after i got home from the show i decided i wanted a pair of everything. The knob tail's were cute but Fay's Land Mullet really did it for me. The Western Bluey was a stunner, the Knob tail on his own was cute digging away in his little tub. The juvenile Lacey was great as were the Green tree Snake and brown tree snake

Simone.

Very interesting show, but a little disappointed by the lack of some things - eg only one Coastal, one jungle and one Maccy - but several diamonds, stimsons and childrens. Don't recall seeing an MD, Water or Olive at all (but I could be wrong). Very few monitors too - couple of Lacys, a Spencer's, three little Gillen's and a Flavi. But overall pretty good.

Saw lots of people there, but didn't know any of them. :(

:p

Hix

I was suprpirsed at some pecies not being there! Apparently a few people who entered their animals didn't show up! Who knows, something more important may have come up and they couldn't make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back